Squirting or Not??

Hello everyone. This one is a wee bit different. I recently used my wand - on a different part of my clit and OMG!! I Thought id wet myself. Never before have I ever squirted or I think squirted. I didn't have the usual build up as I would usually have just before orgasm. It was more of a sneaking up on you Wow experience. Do you think this is how it should feel?? I'd expected something different....All advice is appreciated. Thankyou Xx

YES YES YES

I have the same feeling, no build is needed when I get to work with her. It's almost instant. Enjoy her..I married mine ha ha x

Welcome btw x

Hi, welcome! Yes that is pretty normal, you have achieved the holy grail of orgasms. It's a strange feeling at first but in a very good way x

Yes!
Firstly. Congratulations :P
The first time I did it was the very same way. I actually sat up like 'wtf just happened' 😂 lol
Now I do almost every time!
My OH loves it! I remember telling him when we first got together that I was a squirter, safe to say he didn't believe me until BAM! It happened haha

Yep, I'm the same.

Hubby only mastered how to make me squirt a few months ago, now it happens almost every time.

He says to give him warning sometimes as loves to see it but it sneaks up on me and I don't realise until it's happening lol

Yes!
Firstly. Congratulations :P
The first time I did, it was the very same feeling. Except it was when my ex was down on me, so that kind of came as a shock as he was my first lover.

I actually sat up like 'wtf just happened' 😂 lol
I do it almost every time I have a play myself or have sex with my OH. Usually when he is down one me, but I have done it during penetrative sex a few times.

My OH loves it! I remember telling him when we first got together that I was a squirter, safe to say he didn't believe me until BAM! It happened haha

Hope this is the start of magical things for you lol :) ;)

Squirting is amazing to see, congratulations ladies if you can.. Not only for yourself but your partners.

I love it so much. Happy squirting :) x

You'll get there, I play with her clit for a while and really get it working then inside her pussy add to fingers and arch them up and press and caress. :)

Come here kinda moton or, use a gspot vibrator... Rub clit at same time and it gushes and goes everywhere... I'm no master but can pull it off for her most times unless there are others in the house and she can't lose herself.

X

Probably being dumb here, but when a woman squirts is it something a guy can either spit or swallow? Or is it mostly something most people might not want to swallow?

Well done BTW, bet it looks horny as hell!👍👍

Yes, and before anyone says it. Being a Doctor I should know that but it isn't my field!😁

Kazamarie wrote:

AJ' S wrote:

You'll get there, I play with her clit for a while and really get it working then inside her pussy add to fingers and arch them up and press and caress. :)

Come here kinda moton or, use a gspot vibrator... Rub clit at same time and it gushes and goes everywhere... I'm no master but can pull it off for her most times unless there are others in the house and she can't lose herself.

X

See I have been trying for years with my partner with all sorts of ways and gadgets lol but nope just ain't happening. I do gush abit though x
Gushing is amazing, love seeing her getting so wet during playtime. I bet your partner gets equally as turned on with that, I would :) X

Kazamarie wrote:

AJ' S wrote:

X

See I have been trying for years with my partner with all sorts of ways and gadgets lol but nope just ain't happening. I do gush abit though x Can you gush during sex?

Kazamarie wrote:

AJ' S wrote:

Kazamarie wrote:

AJ' S wrote:

X

See I have been trying for years with my partner with all sorts of ways and gadgets lol but nope just ain't happening. I do gush abit though x
Gushing is amazing, love seeing her getting so wet during playtime. I bet your partner gets equally as turned on with that, I would :) X Yes he definitely loves it when I do that, better than nothing I guess lol. Maybe some woman just can not squirt I guess. x
Never say never, new years sex mission! You'll get there I spent ages chatting to my partner to work it all out during sex. X

Fisting, ha you are on a roll! Get your partner to really give it some good attention with his mouth get it nice and juicy!

Sometimes a gentle build up gets things really going, you sound fun in the bedroom... Lucky partner. X

If you feel like you might pee it could be that in fact you may squirt, so I've been told x

So does anyone know the answer to my question? It looks like it got lost in the ethos?

TheDoctor wrote:

Probably being dumb here, but when a woman squirts is it something a guy can either spit or swallow? Or is it mostly something most people might not want to swallow?

Well done BTW, bet it looks horny as hell!👍👍

Well we swallow your cum some of us, so why wouldn't you want to taste ours? A squirt spurts out, it can shoot around 3 ft on occasions, so trying to lap that up would be impossible. But you can grab a mouthful of it when she gushes!

I've tasted my own and it's fine! I think a man's cum tastes stronger than ours, but I've only tasted my own so......

I have squirted in the past but it has not happened in a while which is a shame. I am much too worried that it could be pee so I stop myself. I have problems with my kidney's so if it was pee it could be very unpleasant :(

Hey Ozz, I beg to differ, I don't recall any of you tasting my cum!😉

However, I wouldn't have a problem with tasting when a woman squirts but not particularly interested in crossing into water sports territory if that what's the main ingredient is. I was just curious as to what juice a squirt was, if it's cum then great!😋

No it's not like a man cum, it's just so wet like she has peed herself but makes her so wet and horny, and wanting more. I squirt all the time