Squirting strapon

Hi,
I'm looking for a strapon with a good squirting effect for anal and facial play and would be greatful for any advice about what to buy.

I'm thinking about buying a Squirt the realistic and a suitable harness for it. Is this compatible with any hharness, and which one would you recommend?

Thanks!
Terrus

i have no idea , sorry , but welcome to tthe forums and -- that sounds like FUN !!!!

Hi welcome to the forum

Could your explain a little more do you want a strapon on that allows you to squirt your cum or to make your girl squirt ?

Thanks for the warm welcomes

What I am looking for is a strapon that can be filled with liquid and has some sort of pumping device that enables my wife to shoot a load.

mmm gonna be hard to find that i have a nose at - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/sex-toys-for-couples/hollow-strap-ons/

How about something like this in an O ring harness?
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8657 - Doc Johnson Realistic Ejaculating 8 inch

Hi all.. out of interest how diffficult would it be to fill the squirting dildos with real cum?

oddly .. i was at the seaside today an went into a gift shop an they had penis waterpistols . made me think of this post :p

rubysoho wrote:

oddly .. i was at the seaside today an went into a gift shop an they had penis waterpistols .

Is it too flippant to say that'd do in a pinch?

But in all seriousness, this will require an ejaculating dildo and a harness. As far as I know none of the strapless strapons have a facility for fluid expulsion.

Lillybeth wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

oddly .. i was at the seaside today an went into a gift shop an they had penis waterpistols .

Is it too flippant to say that'd do in a pinch?

But in all seriousness, this will require an ejaculating dildo and a harness. As far as I know none of the strapless strapons have a facility for fluid expulsion.

it was only 2 quid ... would have bought one if my lil un wasnt with me cackling at it '' look mum its a doodle ! '' *kill me *

I'm sorry if this looks like a double post, but they seem to be going missing - I was saying that yes, children notice everything. But this sounds like a very British seaside find.

Lillybeth wrote:

I'm sorry if this looks like a double post, but they seem to be going missing - I was saying that yes, children notice everything. But this sounds like a very British seaside find.

really is / was not SO much anymore ive noticed .. almost every seafront gift shop used to have the ''naughty'' section in but not so much these days