Gosh, I have 3 now :rofl:

Starlet 2
X Lovehoney Pro40
Premium Smart Silence

Greed is a terrible thing.

1 Like

It’s compulsory :rofl:

Which one works best

Everyone is different it what may work for some may have different results for others.

Out of the 3 I own, they are all very similar in sensations and results so my recommendation would actually be the middle priced X Lovehoney Pro40 purely because I love its size and appearance.

@Ian_Chimp can actually help you quite a bit here on information regarding the differences throughout the entire Womanizer range. He is undoubtedly the person to help, his wealth of knowledge on stats and specs of these is staggering and I’m sure you can link you to some great topics on these :blush:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp I’ve had it on good authority by non other than @Blonde_Bunny your the help I need deciding which womaniser is best

And the battery is much bigger than the Starlets too. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: I’ve just updated the Womanizer Cheat Sheet this month actually, and I’ve popped the We-Vibe Melt in too (an app-controlled suction toy, powered by Womanizer tech :+1:)

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll take a look not sure if I should just buy one or get it for Xmas as we always buy something naughty that we can’t open in front of kids lol

The we-vibe melt is next on my list!

1 Like

If you do buy one I would start using it straight away. They can take a bit of practice to perfect the technique (though some people get lucky first time :slightly_smiling_face:), and, sadly, some people don’t get on with them at all. If you use it straight away it gives you the most time to decide if it’s the toy for you(/your partner), and if not you could send it back for a refund. :+1:

Here’s a link to the Sex Toy Happiness Promise for a bit more info. :+1: (the Promise section is further down from the regular return blurb)

(And don’t forget the Unlimited 25% off £40+, or even better if you’ve got a Birthday coming up as Unlimited members get a 40% off £50+ discount :+1::slightly_smiling_face:)

Agreed, it can take a while to get used to.

I used mine straight away and got nothing from it at all I was so disappointed I didn’t actually bother with it for a long time and felt like I’d wasted money.

Then one day Bam! I’d gushed and felt nothing like it, now I use it when I want a ‘quickie’ as I know it never fails me :sweat_smile:

The small experience I have of being with a woman that squirts was definitely not disastrous, it was exciting and most definitely a huge turn on! Like an involuntary gesture of thanks :joy:

1 Like