Squirting

I was just masturbating and I was playing with my g spot and I pushed out and tried to squirt and some fluid came out so I did it some more and more came out.... the bed is now soaked but I don't know if I just squirted or not?! Did I just wee instead? Cos I thought I did, however I went to the toilet about 20 minutes before I started..

helppp :) xx

nooo thats a squirt hun xxxx

oh good thanks! xxx

Congrats

stamford wrote:

Congrats

thanks!

love it is it the first time then?

yeah :)

I love it... Such a turn on as mentioned in a previous post

I can push a toy out across the bed when I come, but I've never squirted. I'd love to be able to. Congrats Honey!

Ax

Lucky you! Would love to be able to do this but too scared i'm going to wee instead!

now to see if my OH can make me do it.... i think being by myself made me more comfortable so it will be harder doing it in front of him for the first time!!

scarlett83 wrote:

Lucky you! Would love to be able to do this but too scared i'm going to wee instead!

Thats exactly my predicament! I think I may be a squirter but I stop myself from letting go and trying! I may wait until I have the house to myself and try in the bath like someone suggested in a previous thread. x

Any tips from blokes or girls how to go about trying to get my OH to squirt? Shes never squirted before but would love to try.

Hen Night Toad, you might want to have a look at this thread. I made an extensive reply with a link to one of Lovehoneys own guides here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/538334-can-every-woman-squirt/

Hope it helps.

what a great thread, will read in more detail , thanks so much