Squirting

Hi all,

We've watched videos of squirting and want to try, are there experts out there who can advise?. Do we just try lots of foreplay with lubricant and then lots of fast thrusting?.

You need to be aiming for the g-spot :-)

Here's a huge thread with tons of advice and suggestions.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1350-squirting/

Thanks for that, we'll look into that tonight. Are some women more receptive than others regarding the g-spot, as the o/h doesn't feel much of an effect there?

The gspot is different shape and sizes in all women like most body parts. Might just mean you have to work at things a little harder. Or larger toys. Larger toys hit my Gspot easier as opposed to toys with smaller girth. Use the above thread for tips and advice on this topic. Also use the search bar on relative topics you wish to read more about!

🐼

Thanks, good reading. We used the Lovehoney beaded beaded glass dildo last night, we have the Tracey Cox two but that's the largest, we got carried away with using it with a massage but will try again tonight!😉

I personally only have ever squirted once through gspot stimulation but numerous times with clit stim. Maybe something else to try 😊

We tried tonight but when my OH gets to orgasm point she has a tendency to squeeze her legs shut rather than leave them spread which doesn't help! We both agree it's one to keep persevering with as it's a major turn on.

Highlander - tie her legs open, she has no choice then lol

We forgot to put towels, shower curtain and puppy pads down tonight. He's snoring his head off while I'm waiting for the wet patch to dry 😐

It is possible through clit stim last time i managed it i really had to persevere with the toy use after i had one of those did i, didn't i, i'm pretty sure i didn't orgasms and it just happened out of the blue

Yes you can squirt without climaxing. It can be at the point of orgasm, just before and no orgasm in my experience.

We'll try again tonight, don't want to rush things. And we'll add some clit play as well as Delilah suggested, thanks 😀

The couple of times my OH has squirted has been with no penertraion at all , she was kneeling both times .

She was mortified the second time when she let go all over my face , i loved it though !

dave222426 wrote:

We'll try again tonight, don't want to rush things. And we'll add some clit play as well as Delilah suggested, thanks 😀

Try not to get too hung up on the goal of squirting though. Too many times you hear/read that the desire to try this leads to pressure and resentment from both or either party when it should be a fun exploration of your OHs body. Enjoy!

EllieRae68 does this every time we make love. I love it on my willy it turns me on and we have to go again.

would love to be able to squirt but as of yet have not been able

I'm more of a gusher than a squirter either way it feels pretty incredible and I'm only just learning to let myself go so with a bit more practice this is my aim!

Dave222426 can I ask for your opinion on the dildos you have?

I've just ordered this: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30941

I was torn between that one, a plain g spot dildo or the beaded glass one you have. What's the beaded one like? I bought the one above as it has a bulbous head on a plain curved piece of glass, and some beads at the other end so I can experiment with both sensations.

I also looked at the Tracey Cox duo, are they good? I wasn't sure they looked girthy enough??

sexybabe, the beaded glass dildo is fabulous.
I have the black version and its my go to glass dildo. I even choose it over my move expensive Icicle ones..
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36044&reviewpage=1#customer_reviews

Think I may be the only person who is not bothered about squirting lol