Sqweel 2 or sqweel go????

I'm really interested in getting a sqweel as I just love oral sex ! But which one? Can anybody help me decide?!

We have both, and while the sqweel go is more convenient (smaller, easier to use, rechargeable) it doesn't have the reverse mode which is what works best (imo of course!) so generally reach for the original.

Thanks sqweel 2 it is x

I love my Sqweel Go, being small and rechargable was a big draw i think the 2 would be too big and bulky for me. my favourite setting is the escalation mode it has a really good long length to it It's sort of a perpetual escalation never stops where other escalations are over too soon and you have to wait a couple of seconds for it to restart

I have both, and while the Go as others said has its advantages (waterproof, rechargeable), the 2 even if battery operated is a lot better in terms of size and power. The Go just seems to lose too much of its rotation power if you hold it against yourself. Out of the two I would definitely get the 2, although it is not one of my favourite toys.

another vote for the 2

I love my sqweel go, the sqweel 2 did nothing for me and I sent it back.

I'd have to say neither. Get a decent toy instead.

I have the sqweel go and its.....pleasant. Dosen't feel anything like oral sex though. Took me ages to get used to it and I enjoyed it for a while. Can't remember the last time I used it to be honest. I' ve moved on to better and more powerful things xx

Did you ever get the sqweel 2 CLTSTU?

Nope I saved up and invested in the womanizer w500.

Ok thanks. Just decided which one to be the first or the second.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Nope I saved up and invested in the womanizer w500.

Sounds like a good choice to me. The Sqweel Go was a big let down. Never tried the 2 (and wouldn't, even though it sounds like it might work better I just don't buy battery operated toys).

I can't be sure I made the right choice as I can't compare lol. The womanizer is pretty good though I wouldn't say it's lived up to my expectations but it's still here.

the original version.

As for the womanizer, i loved the first one but the second one was deflating.

Im also interested in the sqweel is it worth getting does how well do it work?

Sum Sub wrote:

I'd have to say neither. Get a decent toy instead.

+1 - I returned mine