Sqweel for men?

Hi everybody :)

I caught a glimpse of a toy called a Sqweel and although I know it's a female sex toy I could see a way that I think it would really stimulate the hell out of me in a particular spot that I like stimulating (I'm being careful as I don't know how descriptive I'm allowed to be).

Are there any guys here who have used a Sqweel on themselves?

Ladies, what to the 'tongues' feel like on this particular toy?

Hi :) We have the 'sqweel go' and we both play with it.

Hubby loves it in the same place that you mention ;) and it produces spectacular results !! He says it also feels fanastic on his balls while I'm giving him oral too.

I find it a little difficult to get my head around if I'm being honest. When I bought it I thought it would need to be on full power as I need a lot of clit stimmultion if there is no penetration, to orgasm - however, with this I need it on a much lower power setting to have the desired effect. With regard to how the 'tongues' feel - they dont fel anything like a tongue ! They do the job but just feel like a clit vibe really, not the licking effect that I'd imagined, and dont feel anywhere as good as hubbies tongue.

Would probably work for you but go easy on the power settings when up high it definitely becomes more of a buzzing than anything else.

1 Like

A very interesting idea..since the Sqweel mostly had not so good reviews from the ladies,it can do better with the guys.Makes me thing about adding a Go to my collection.Thanks! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Personally for me as a woman I found it to be a dud toy

Thanks peeps!

Terri JJ in particular has made me think that I've found myself a little payday treat at the end of the month...

Let us know how you get on. I would really like to try the Sqweel go and if it's good for him too then it might just go to the top of my list!

I will certainly report back and definitely wish payday was closer now!

Morphalubrius wrote:

I caught a glimpse of a toy called a Sqweel and although I know it's a female sex toy I could see a way that I think it would really stimulate the hell out of me in a particular spot that I like stimulating (I'm being careful as I don't know how descriptive I'm allowed to be).

Terri JJ wrote:

Hubby loves it in the same place that you mention ;) and it produces spectacular results !! He says it also feels fanastic on his balls while I'm giving him oral too.

I find it a little difficult to get my head around if I'm being honest. When I bought it I thought it would need to be on full power as I need a lot of clit stimmultion if there is no penetration, to orgasm - however, with this I need it on a much lower power setting to have the desired effect. With regard to how the 'tongues' feel - they dont fel anything like a tongue ! They do the job but just feel like a clit vibe really, not the licking effect that I'd imagined, and dont feel anywhere as good as hubbies tongue.

Would probably work for you but go easy on the power settings when up high it definitely becomes more of a buzzing than anything else.

Know where you mean. Probably the Frenulum. Love a small bullet on there. Does it fo me. Might give this a go though.

jimbogemini wrote:

Morphalubrius wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

Know where you mean. Probably the Frenulum. Love a small bullet on there. Does it fo me. Might give this a go though.

That's the spot :-D

I can orgasm from vibrations to that spot alone, with no stimulation anywhere else. A showerhead on jet setting does it too, though takes a little longer.

It's actually a common idea with the Sqweel and is included in our buyers guides!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/anal-sex-toys/buyers-guide/analingus-and-rimming-explained/

:)

Anyone else who tried this but anal?

The Collector wrote:

If you own a wand I think i've read some people saying something like that http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27353 did feel like oral (so you probably could replicate rimming)

I haven't tried it myself though

mamz wrote:

The Collector wrote:

If you own a wand I think i've read some people saying something like that http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27353 did feel like oral (so you probably could replicate rimming)

I haven't tried it myself though

That thought has occured too me, gonna try that. I added it too my wish list to not forget it. Im after something more realistic though, that's why i was thinking Sqweel 2, even though its not fantastically realistic from what i read it might be the best alternative, just want to see if anyone got any intel. It's a lot of money to spend on something that might not work.

Not great for using anally if I'm being totally honest.....pretty much just feels like a vibe if used there xx