Sqweel GO

I'm considering buying a Sqweel GO as they've got a bit of money off and they're rarely on offer, but the reviews are quite mixed. Does anyone have any experience of it they can share?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27037

Thanks 👍🙂

It's been a long time since I tried it so it may be due anpther attempt with experience but I have to say it did nothing for me, if I pressed hard enough to get sufficient stimulation it just stopped but then I do tend to be quite tough with myself, 'tickling' doesn't really hit the spot!

I've looked at it many times but always left it.

What AmyA describes is the problem I thought I might have with it. I'd imagine the 'tickling' sensation would be nice on nipples and as part of foreplay but I just couldn't imagine myself getting off with it.

Does Mrs Chimp prefer a firm pressure? Pinpoint stimulation? If either of those remotely apply I don't think it would do the job. You'd have fun trying, though.

I've been looking at it for awhile but the reviews and the old forum threads about it haven't persuaded me so far. But now it's got 20% off, plus the additional site-wide 20% off, and then add on today's Deal of the Day £10 off £30+ offer (sunday10) as well it brings it down to £17.59 (56% off) I've had better bargains but I think this is the best price I've seen this one on for?

And Mrs Chimp likes a bit of everything. If there was ever a catastrophic sex toy wildfire and all her toys apart from the worst one were gone then I think she'd still be able to sort herself out quite nicely. 🙂 I don't think this will be like any other toy we have, but even so I don't want to waste money if its just going to be a bit 'meh'.

I need somebody to say something amazing about it. 🙂

I had one (it died not that long ago) and I have the original Sqweel. I adore the sensation but I’ve never been able to orgasm from either. For me it builds and feels great but no pay off. Maybe I’m too impatient or started to over think it too much.

I do find it a fun toy to use with a partner for teasing on genitals and nipples though

at the reduced price with the discounts, personally I would say it is worth a try

I had it in my basket right up until bedtime but finally decided not to get it. I just couldn't muster up the spark of excitement I needed to get it over the line.

Thanks for the help and advice. 🙂👍

I have often considered the Squeel because of its different design. Like you though I have read the reviews looked it up on the forums and I think it's a toy for build up rather than actually achieving an orgasm. Think Amy, VR and Kelly have confirmed it for me too.

UPDATE

I succumbed to temptation and bought a Sqweel GO a few weeks ago while it was on offer. After quite a few goes with it we also found it a bit meh. Mrs Chimp actually preferred it on her nipples more than her clit, but the whirring noise was a bit too distracting even then. I think having it at chest height made the noise more unignorable.

Ah well, you can't win them all. 🙂

Ian Chimp wrote:

UPDATE

I succumbed to temptation and bought a Sqweel GO a few weeks ago while it was on offer. After quite a few goes with it we also found it a bit meh. Mrs Chimp actually preferred it on her nipples more than her clit, but the whirring noise was a bit too distracting even then. I think having it at chest height made the noise more unignorable.

Ah well, you can't win them all. 🙂

Have you tried that odd-looking suction-come-tongue-come-shaft toy? (Sorry, you know me and my ineptitude with links.) The Fantasy For Her Vibrating Pussy Pump And Tongue kit (£99.99)?

After initially thinking it a bit gimmicky, my clit sat up and took notice after I read that one of the popular sex bloggers loves hers and the reviews here are mostly good.

This one?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41359

We've not got that one. We did get a little battery powered pump on a whim in one of the big sales, but Mrs Chimp wasn't massively enthused by it. With that in mind it seems like a bit of a risky purchase. But you know me, if I see it on a good deal I'll probably snap it up anyway. 🙂

Ian Chimp wrote:

This one?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41359

We've not got that one. We did get a little battery powered pump on a whim in one of the big sales, but Mrs Chimp wasn't massively enthused by it. With that in mind it seems like a bit of a risky purchase. But you know me, if I see it on a good deal I'll probably snap it up anyway. 🙂

That's the one. Am I allowed to mention the name of the sex blogger that wrote the review that got me interested here?

It did seem risky until I read her review so I have it on my wish list awaiting a sale (along with several other bits and pieces!). My OH says I have an addiction and I must say I have to agree with him. It's a nice addiction to have, though ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

As long as they're not a business competitor then I think mentioning them is fine. 👍

Had a sqweel for men once and good grief it was the worst toy I've ever bought.

Ian Chimp wrote:

As long as they're not a business competitor then I think mentioning them is fine. 👍

It's on the Supersmashcache.com blog. She does promote Lovehoney on her reviews and doesn't sell direct. The pic she's posted of the impressive suction is excellent.

Bit of a cop-out but I'm trying to watch the pennies with Christmas coming (despite having just put something from the Black Friday sale in my basket - there is no hope for me!).

Apologies, Lovehoney, if this is not allowed, but it's a toy I'm interested in but am too much of a wuss to take the plunge without a few extra reviews from the forumites who have similar tastes to me.

Please delete this post if I've broken rules.