Stain removal

So I have a flesh coloured silicone dildo and basically, the lube I used made some fabric dye transfer onto it. So now it’s a flesh coloured dildo with black dye on it. How can I remove it? If I even can? I still live at home and don’t exactly want people knowing I’m trying to remove stains out of it either lol

2 Likes

Sorry, no. With silicone it can absorb colours from other dildoes touching them, let alone actual dye. Once changed, that’s it i’m afraid.

1 Like

Just think of it having a birth mark… More like real life :joy::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Hey welcome to the forum, I had similar issue years back with a flesh dildo and literally I scrubbed it and washed it with soap, hand sanitizer, toy cleaner, dettol and even some powerful bathroom stain remover spray followed by soap washing in warm water again to get any chemicals off… eventually the stains faded away! :grimacing:

2 Likes

Very odd looking one :joy:

I’ll have to give some stuff a go, hopefully something will fade it :grimacing:

1 Like

What lube did you use? Pretty sure that silicone based lubes shouldn’t be used with silicone toys as it breaks down the surface of them, which can obviously affect colour too.

1 Like

Clean wash and repeat! In time it’ll fade :relieved:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s water based

We have this happen to flesh colored dildo that was sitting in the drawer on top of some fuzzy wrist cuffs and that discolored it. Never came out. The look didn’t have any effect on the feel obviously so we just said oh well.