Stains On Toys

I keep all my toys in Lovehoney's satin storage pouches in a big gift box but recently when I went to get my lovehoney mains powered wand and my lovehoney mini wand I noticed there is a light red mark on both of them which I think is from the red heart on my satin storage pouches. I can't seem to get the marks off either, can anyone offer help?

I had the same problem with my Tantus Vamp but mine had a purple mark on it from the satin bag :( I spoke to someone on livechat and they said that as far as they're aware the bags shouldn't react with anything. I thought I'd just let them know so they can investigate further.

Is there a chance the toys or bags were wet? Because that might have transferred the dye onto the toys. I know both my toy and bag were dry so I don't know what else could have possibly happened. It hasn't happened to any of my other toys though (touch wood!) but I'm now worried about my wand too!

Everything in my box was dry so I don't understand how it happened, my wands are white so it's really visable :(

This happened to me but with the little silicone charger cover thingy on my Gigi. I wasn't using a LH bag though, it was just some random pink one I had lying about? I tried to remove it but nothing worked and I didn't really want to try my luck with peroxide or anything like that, sorry I'm no help :(

My boyfriend thinks it will come out with bleach, so sad that I only just bought them and they have these horrible red blotches on them already :(

Don't use bleach - it can damage your toy. Talk to customer service and see what they say.

I'll speak to them now, thanks for your help ppd :)

You could try a little rubbing alcohol with some cotton pads to try and remove it? Certainly don't want to use anything caustic like a bleach or anything like that.

Unfortunately, plastic by nature is quite a porous material, so it will absorb dyes and other colours easily if they are not protected. I don't have these LH bags so I don't know what they are made off, but are they something you can wash (by hand) with some salt and white vinegar which is supposedly able to help fabrics be more colorfast (meaning the colour/dye won't run or fade).

I just had a look in my box and the red hearts on the bags are quite sticky, not sure if that has anything to do with it, I'll just have to be extra careful where I place my wands from now on, just hope it doesn't happen to anything else as I have my Squeel in the box which is also white

ive got a couple of marks on a couple of my tpys , which havent come offa fter a thorough cleaning , but to be honest , i really dont get at all bothered by it . as its not like im gonna be taking them out in public as an accessory , so its no biggie x

I don't keep my wands in a bag as they're made from plastic and the deluxe wand is way too big for a bag anyway and yeah the heart from the satin bags has probably been touching the wands as they're all in a box together, I didn't expect that to happen though, I thought the only risk from storing toys would be the silicone reacting but now it seems I have to worry about the bags staining any other toys that aren't in bags.

Yes, they said that I can send my wands back for a replacement if I want to. It's not that bad I suppose and it doesn't effect the toy, It's just my ocd getting the better of me.