Standing female masturbation

Any one like to stand to get yourself off?
I have found different materials to suspend between chairs or posts and just slide and grind on.
Any tips you want share?
Something about it not being the norm and naughty helps.

3 Likes

That sounds exciting; I’d be using a mirror if it were me. :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

In the shower with the water bursting from the showerhead at your clit
This always does it for me :sweat_drops: x

11 Likes

Hi, it sounds very exciting masterbating a different way. I cannot come up with any idea’s at the moment but hopefully you will get lots of ideas.

Showerhead for me to!! Although my legs go so shaky that i kind of have to wedge myself between the wall and side of the bath with my feet to stop me falling :rofl::joy:

4 Likes

As hornywife said the handheld shower wand did the trick for my wife in her younger days she would start off standing and by time she was done she would be in the floor of the showers legs spread wide eyes rolled back in her head and trembling from multiple orgasms. Usually by her second orgasm standing she would get down to the floor and let her self relax she told me once reason wasn’t she needed to finish and was afraid she was gonna pass out she would be spread wide by the time she was done

2 Likes

My legs shake way to much when I orgasm, I’ve tried in the shower and just can’t seem to get there without feeling the urge to sit down. Does it feel different standing?

3 Likes

For my OH it is definitely the shower that gets her there standing :sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

6 Likes

I think for many women, what will get in the way of doing it standing up is that any liquid is going to run straight down the legs. Shower time is different, obviously.

2 Likes

I guess the tension in muscles around the area would be different. You might be able to try if you had something solid to lean on or over - bearing in mind you may collapse suddenly. :exploding_head:

1 Like

I had many standing orgasms in the shower when I was younger just trying to get some privacy and resorting to masturbating in the shower. I will still do it in the shower usually with the showerhead but now I have a nice seat to get comfortable. I’ve had a couple of standing orgasms from wanking in changing rooms but that is not very often.

2 Likes

This is what I was going to say :clap: I’ve only stood to masturbate in the shower with the showerhead :shower: