Standing, Sitting or Laying Down?

Which is your preference for receiving or giving a BJ?

personally standing is the most erotic as I feel more dominant, I get a great view of everything including her body.

to give, either lay on my side or on my Knees looking up at him!

I like kneeling with him stood ...its the whole thing of slowly undoing a belt, unfastening the jeans,kneeling down and getting down to it. I like to look up at him thru my eyelashes ;)... whilst his hands are in my hair.

slinx wrote:

I like kneeling with him stood ...its the whole thing of slowly undoing a belt, unfastening the jeans,kneeling down and getting down to it. I like to look up at him thru my eyelashes ;)... whilst his hands are in my hair.

I totally agree, the whole build up when stood is great. I purely wear a belt because of this.

Yes I never realised how sexy a belt can be until I met my partner. Belts are made to be undone! Even the sound of the buckle is sexy...or maybe I have just found I have a kink for belts lol!

Having her kneel in front of me is soooo erotic. I love it

slinx wrote:

Love this but I also like him lay down and suprising him and looking up at him as he grabs my hair

Kneeling makes it easier to 'manoeuvre' around x

Kneeling and me standing 100%

Somewhere between lying down and sitting down, just so I can have a play with her should I fancy.

I like to be sitting down, then i can grab the back of her head and control some of the action as well.

The position which lets me give the best BJ is when I'm sitting and he's standing. If the man insists on being dominant or grabbing my head though, the quality plummets because I need the freedom of movement to do it well. Otherwise it's just providing a hole. If that's all a guy is after he can find it elsewhere. I want more for myself and my partner.

I love giving head when I am kneeling, it doesn't matter if he is standing or laying at the edge of the bed. My most recent ex liked it when he was laying on the bed and me beside him. I found I couldn't do it for that long as my arm would get sore from supporting me.

I like giving it while I am kneeling.

in my humble opinion it has to be laying down with her between my legs on all fours breasts swaying in time to her movement, arse in the air mmmmmmmm

Definitely kneeling xx

I like to have him lead down, then i kneel either between his legs or along side of him. Its normally a good position where I can get him all completely in although my gag reflex doesn't enjoy it too much xx

I Like standing and having my OH on her knees, turns me on when she looks up at me whilst sucking me. Also like when I'm lying on my back on the bed and she is at the side of me on all fours. She loves me watching her sucking me.

Sitting or laying down. I like to be comfy!

Mosty kneeling but im up for new positions