Steak and a bj

Anyone having steak tonight? How do you like it done?

I only ever have it when we go out for dinner. I like it medium cooked.

This has reminded me that next month is Cake And Cunnilingus Day. Which is much preferable as a vegetarian.

нинаnin wrote:

This has reminded me that next month is Cake And Cunnilingus Day. Which is much preferable as a vegetarian.

Never knew that even existed !

I never knew that, I love cake. I would have no chance at the cunnlingus

We don't do Valentine's Day. We never have. Way too commercial and a waste of money.

We did Steak and BJ Day this year. Quite enjoyed it. (Well, I didn't have a steak as I'm veggie, but he did and he's the one that counts. Anyway, I had someone more useful to eat!)

We are definitely doing Cake And Cunnilingus Day. Thanks нинаnin for the tip. I never knew it existed! Now to decide on the cake :-D

Wow never knew cake and cunnilingus existed! Seeing as hubby got two bjs I’m in for a great time next month 🤣🤣

How did we miss these days, hadn't heard of them before, the OH has put in her cake order now we have. 😁

Wow I think they need.to come up with more days like these

Cake And Cunnilingus Day is 14th April, which this is year is a Sunday. How convenient!

I've just rearranged something we had planned for that day, and the whole day is now mine!

I've decided on a variety of cake types, so I can eat any or all of them. As for him, I hope his tongue can keep up!

KinkyMira wrote:

Cake And Cunnilingus Day is 14th April, which this is year is a Sunday. How convenient!

Gutted my OH will be away... maybe have to put a pre order in lol 😂

Don't forget C&C day on 14th April![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

It's this Sunday everyone. Cake baking is Saturday, so we can start the cunnilingus early on Sunday morning!

KinkyMira wrote:

It's this Sunday everyone. Cake baking is Saturday, so we can start the cunnilingus early on Sunday morning!

Tomorrow's the day..... Long may those cakes rise.

Cake and cunnilingus day...that`s when you have your cake and eat it? ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Yes will c that's when you have your cake and eat it and eat it,

Cakes all made. I've made a Country Farmhouse cake with crunchy sugar on the top, a chocolate cake with chocolate ganache on the top and cherry jam in the middle, and a traditional Victoria Sponge.

So that's the first part sorted. Can't wait for the second part!

Never knew cake and cunnilingus day existed ! My gf is in for a nice surprise on the 14th 👅👅👅👅👅

Drew50 wrote:

Never knew cake and cunnilingus day existed ! My gf is in for a nice surprise on the 14th 👅👅👅👅👅

You realise it's today, don't you? Time to get licking!

I've already had some of both day, and there is lots of time remaining in the day for more.

I only got to taste the cake. Any more of these style of days coming up ?