Steak and blowjob day!

9" of pure pleasure hopefully!

Well I made promises to the Mr but somehow nothing came of it πŸ˜‡ oops πŸ˜… maybe next year! πŸ˜‚

We've had a glorious steak and bj day minus the steak. I made oh a curry and we've had plenty of bedroom activity. I thought he deserved two bjs as he looks after me every month for a week when I'm a nightmare with monthlys. So yeah it's been really, really awesome. Just what the Dr ordered πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€xx

nodrog wrote:

Just been out for a meal and the wife's just told me to have a bath I do hope I'm gona get the other half of the day

Didn't happen I fell asleep oops

Yeah I didn't get one. She said tater hash wasn't steak. All she did was grab my cage. Gave it a quick tap and said I best get steak next time. I remained locked πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Stuburns wrote:

Yeah I didn't get one. She said tater hash wasn't steak. All she did was grab my cage. Gave it a quick tap and said I best get steak next time. I remained locked πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I'd of gone and bought the biggest steak I could find

Or an Aberdeen Angus bull

Still I reckon she wouldn't have let me out. πŸ˜‚

Still I reckon she wouldn't have let me out. πŸ˜‚

How mean Stuburns!

All 6 kids have been accounted for, I have a new dress to wear and I have booked us a table at Miller and Carter! I can't wait! Roll on 18.00 when I finish work and can dive into the shower, shave my legs curl my hair and don my lashes and killer heels!

Blow jobs are standard here, I have no doubt it'll be a great night and the way I wake him up tomorrow morning!

He's so lovely and spoilt me rotten on Valentine's Day, it's the least I can do!

How mean Stuburns!

All 6 kids have been accounted for, I have a new dress to wear and I have booked us a table at Miller and Carter! I can't wait! Roll on 18.00 when I finish work and can dive into the shower, shave my legs curl my hair and don my lashes and killer heels!

Blow jobs are standard here, I have no doubt it'll be a great night and the way I wake him up tomorrow morning!

He's so lovely and spoilt me rotten on Valentine's Day, it's the least I can do!

We had the best steak and BJ day, we were too busy for steak though. Oh well ;)

Just a reminder for Saturday.

Π½ΠΈΠ½Π°nin wrote:

Just a reminder for Saturday.

Thanks for the reminder, now all I have to do is find a partner ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Yes, March 14th for Steak and a Blowjob Day and April 14th for Cake and Cunnilingus Day. We'll be celebrating both wholeheartedly.

(For the record, we don't do Valentine's Day)

Wow April sounds fun as well as Steak and bj today, have fun to all those lucky enough getting involved.

Well no steak for me. She went out So hopefully no one else got my bj. Fingers crossed I get a bj when she gets home.

Aw loves fun, that's really sad! I came on to ask how everyone got on. Hope your BJ did materialise.

Yes Jay13, April is much more fun for me. I mean, I love cake, and I love cunnilungus. But March is about him whilst April is about me. So I gave him as good a Steak and BJ Day as I could.

Damn missed it again, now in the Outlook Calendar. πŸ‘

Managed to take part, two courses but no steak...