Steak and blowjob day!

1 month following Valentines Day and I have booked into my favourite steakhouse as that's when we are child free!

My fella says it's nice to get steak as BJs are daily anyway!

I hadn't heard of it before but I'm always happy when it comes to good food and sucking cock!

Does anyone else use this as a date night?

Who pays for the steak? - I'm happy to pay as he thoroughly spoilt me for Valentines!

We are celebrating it tonight. Just at home though once the kids have gone down for the night. I'm doing a surf and turf, should be a really nice evening :) hope you have a nice time too x

Im bitterly disappointed im single tonight... Steak sounds good ;)

I don't eat meat so there one half of it I won't be celebrating.

I don't like steak, and hubby isn't overly fussed by it... I may indulge him with a blow job as a treat though. Lol

think il showy better half this thread
she's a veggie and it's not my birthday 😕😕😕

I think the chance of getting either are close to zero... ah well, pizza for tea it is then!

Just been out for a meal and the wife's just told me to have a bath I do hope I'm gona get the other half of the day

Enjoy nodrog!!

Our date is on Wednesday as we have 6 kids between us and he's watching my monkeys tomorrow while I'm on a course!

Both don't like steak. OH's time of the month so nothing sexual.

Look forward to some of your reports of how your night go

I'm not sure how her period would stop her from giving you a blow job but then very little stops me, I hope you have a lovely evening anyway.

She does nothing sexual when she is on her period

I've just had my treat :-D

Had a great steak and blowjob day :D hope everyone else is too x

I said to my boyfriend "happy steak and blowjob day", and he said "I've had my steak......" And it's his loss that I'm not seeing him for over a week..:P

How was the steak and BJ?

Small cock with hot wife wrote:

I've just had my treat :-D

Both were fantastic thank you very much :-) though the blowjob was much more memorable ! She did take great pleasure in saying the steak was much more filling than my penis haha

Ha Ha,

I hope to have my staek and BJ night on Wednesday

Haha well enjoy! I have ordered her a new vibrator as a thank you lol

Wow she will enjoy that