Steak & BJ

Was hoping I wasn’t the only one to feel this way, well said.

Thanks. I mean, I also recognize that what I have with my partner in our sexual relationship may be above average in lots of ways, however you might measure average, but I really don’t feel like the way some of these tropes or stereotypes are hammered into the social consciousness are helpful or healthy for anyone.

1 Like

I agree. Have to say i was reading this thread and thinking “do i not get steak?”

1 Like

@LRLRL I really didn’t mean any for anyone to take offence; I see it as tongue in cheek bit of fun.

I thought it might make for a playful date night and wondered what others thoughts were on it.

@Green_Eyed_Girl - I fully intend consuming a whole steak myself as well :smiley:

6 Likes

No offense taken to you as OP here! Just sharing my general thoughts about the way some cultural phenomena get out there.

If equality’s the goal, I really think we should push Steak and BJ day to August or September - there’s a dry spell for American Holidays through there, and move it a little further from Valentine’s Day for good measure! And then I’d like a catchier name for the counterpart - Caviar and Cunnilingus Day? Maybe Ice Cream and Cunnilingus Day? Are there any snappier euphemisms for going down on your female partner?

1 Like

We have steak at home fairly often and I think we’d both almost always choose PIV or PIA over oral sex… So not much of a holiday for us :woman_shrugging:

And as a side note, I’ve recently been doing some reading on various factors that could effect the flavour, consistency and volume of semen. Ironically(?), red meat is way high up on the list of foods that make semen taste saltier.

Maybe we’ll break the mould this year and come up with something else. Maybe try a fruit and fellatio day or something :joy: We did just recently get a new peaches and cream lube that tastes absolutely incredible so oral with that could be fun.

1 Like

Its “salad and a wank” day in my house​:man_shrugging:t2:

Thanks for that link ! That was pretty good . I had heard of it and I might have a steak , just missing a blow job . So a steak and a wank or some other form of self satisfaction it will be .

1 Like

Hi @MissFrisky

Not a massively known thing over here but like every holiday trend from the states hopefully it soon will be :rofl:

Defo participating :crazy_face:

Oral sex is a regular part of our sex life, so it’s not like some special occasion, but we have a lot of fun with both ‘holidays’. On steak and blowjob day, I grill steaks for us, kids included. The kids have no idea why, but it’s a fun inside joke for my wife and I. The next day, on cake and cunnilingus day, I snag a cake from a local bakery and everyone enjoys. The kids still have no clue. Both are fun things to do and everyone has fun.

1 Like

It’s treat day @MissFrisky, have fun :grin: We went early this year, had a meal out planned on Saturday and I made it very clear that the chances of me ordering a steak were high and that she would be getting a cheeky wink over the dinner table - her friends didn’t seem to notice. She got a bit tipsy though and it was pretty clear she would be nodding off quickly, Sunday morning was a good morning :wink:

Hah ha nice one. He didn’t know anything about it when I told him about it last night, but he said it sounded like his kind of public holiday… we’ll see how well it goes down later on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Lol, I see what you did there…

1 Like

It may be steak night tonight in our house lol

1 Like

I’m vegetarian, do I still qualify for the blowjob? :joy:

1 Like

Bad luck if you wife is a vegan

I’m vegan

Well you can’t consume any non plant based products lol.

Get you all posh with ya salad,it’s pot noodle for me…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Eggplant or papaya steak?