Steak & BJ

So I’m curious about surprising my OH next week with a little treat…

I have heard March 14th is Steak & BJ day (male equivalent of Valentines Day?)

Is it a thing here or just in the US?

Anyone else doing this?!

9 Likes

I’ve heard of this in the UK before and I think it should be a national holiday :rofl:

6 Likes

In Japan (and other parts of Asia) it’s known as White Day :+1: On Valentine’s women are supposed to give men gifts and then a month later men are supposed to give women gifts :blush: Then another month later on April 14th it’s Black Day where all the single people eat black bean noodles (mainly in South Korea) to commiserate being single :rofl: :yum: I’m from the US, currently live in the UK, but have never heard of Steak & BJ day :rofl:

7 Likes

It’s definitely a thing! Enjoy celebrating it.

4 Likes

Never heard of it at all

3 Likes

And don’t forget Cake & Cunnilingus Day on April 14th :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

We’ll be doing both Steak and a BJ Day and Cake and Cunnilingus day. Annual treats

3 Likes

Not just for one day in our house :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

It’s definitely a thing here. Not sure if there’s a ‘Nutroast & BJ’ equivalent for the vegetarians but im looking forward to a well done loin on the 14th. And a steak. :innocent::innocent::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Lol, maybe you two should use it as an excuse for day off :grin:

4 Likes

Think I’d cry :joy:

We have days off for Cake and Cunnilingus day. So much cake. So much licking - I actually feel sorry for his tongue (not that sorry!)

1 Like

Never heard of this! But would love to know more about its origins lol

3 Likes

I don’t know but there’s a whole heap of amusing cards for the occasion :joy:

3 Likes

Now there’s dedication! Although not surprised having read your blog :wink:

2 Likes
1 Like

Omg merchandise too!! Haha :joy:

My brains jumped to cutting a hole in a steak and riding it or using it as a sleeve. I guess a little bit of juicy meat never went underappreciated in bed eh?

Steak and a blowjob is basically how we’d have rolled for Valentine’s day if it hadn’t been shark week. My wife’s birthday is also right before V-Day, so we had steak and lobster tail on Friday night this year, then turned around and grilled bay scallops and shrimp skewers for Valentine’s.

I’m all for the holiday in principal (and red meat and oral sex clearly aren’t just for the men), but I’m honestly getting a little tired of the casual norming sexism in these kinds of jokes. I (as a man) equally enjoy being romanced on Valentine’s Day, and I don’t mind sharing a little extra affection just cause something’s on the calendar. And my wife loves sex, so the tropes about it being strictly transactional to get everyone what they want just rubs me the wrong way.

1 Like

I did hear about it few years ago and did wonder if it was both activities at the same time :rofl:

1 Like