Stiletto nails and Sex...

I really love and want stiletto nails, I think they literally ooze sexiness BUT will they get in the way?

I can be very hands on and my partner does like a little pain here and there but i dont want to hurt him. I can imagine there are some horror stories to do with stiletto nails and poor unfortunate peoples backs :( Any advice on wether to get them and if they can become a problem in the bedroom? Thanks x

Ô.o Stiletto nails?! That's a new one on me, but they sound incredible and potentially feel it, too! A bit of pain during love-play is simply dizzying!

*goes off to research*

I have consulted the wise-sage and they look amaaaaaaaazing!!! I can feel my skin tingling, just from looking at them! 😏

I googled it to! They look very sharp

a few of my acquaintences wear these but they're nowhere near close enough to ask about sex! Lol my first thought would be how do you wipe after the toilet......

From the images I saw, they vary greatly in length, so I suppose there can be a happy medium between being erotic and pleasurable to your lover - or to yourself, I suppose, depending upon the circumstances - and being practical enough to keep up your everyday activities.

I still love the look of 'em! 😜

They look brutal...But quite fun! i bet they would lead to some interesting sensations, not to mention marks.

I agree, if i went for a mid length nail it shouldnt get too in the way and maybe even contribute to the sex :)

I got these done for work. Great for saistic stratching (which was the point (pun intented)), but having sex and typing and more, I was unable to do. They drove me insane and I had to pay to get them removed after two days.

Bottom line is, if you like working with your hands, then avoid. Even had trouble switching on vibes.

I would be a bit worried if having such claws (however stylish to look at they might be) didn't render me unable to turn pages in books/ wash dishes/ type/ do my bathroom routine/ drive...

Briona87 wrote:

I would be a bit worried if having such claws (however stylish to look at they might be) didn't render me unable to turn pages in books/ wash dishes/ type/ do my bathroom routine/ drive...

Luckily I had subs to do the washing up, but it was fun getting them to do it due to my nails this time, and I just sat on the sofa acting a bit like a queen ^_^

(normally when they do tasks for me I often get on with writing, but sadly wasn't able to).

Lady Ness wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

Luckily I had subs to do the washing up, but it was fun getting them to do it due to my nails this time, and I just sat on the sofa acting a bit like a queen ^_^

(normally when they do tasks for me I often get on with writing, but sadly wasn't able to).

Haha, yes, even when you don't feel like using the nails as an extra excuse/reason to force boring chores on others, they are still in the way when it comes to stuff you actually like to do.![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I didn't have a clue what this was so good old Google helped me out... I was both disappointed (I expected something kinky lol) and sacred... I learnt something new today :)

The title of this thread just screamed ouch to me lol!

I guess it's like any long nails, false or natural, you'd get used to them and then they wouldn't get in the way of your daily tasks.

Ohh this is a thing?
This is how I used to have my natural nails back in high school in my "punk" phase as my dad would put it hehe
I actually have had them like this several times with my partner but natural nails so shorter than what I just saw on google, he always enjoyed a little scratching with them - but I was careful not to be too deep as they did draw blood easily...

Works for me!! I love the feel of my wife's nails on back and naughty areas....

I'm surprised more people haven't heard of this, it's pretty popular where I live. I wouldn't say it would cause any problems, it's just the same as having long nails but it's shaped differently. If you're not used to having long nails then it would be a problem for you. I would suggest getting normal nail extensions first, and once you're used to the length then get them stiletto shaped. A lot of people have 'Louis Vuitton' stiletto nails, where the underside of the nails are painted red. I think it looks especially nice with black nails. I personally haven't had stileto nails because I prefer the natural curved look, I really dislike 'square' nails too. But I know a lot of people who have stiletto nails and they're fine with it.

MrsMcX wrote:

I'm surprised more people haven't heard of this, it's pretty popular where I live. I wouldn't say it would cause any problems, it's just the same as having long nails but it's shaped differently. If you're not used to having long nails then it would be a problem for you. I would suggest getting normal nail extensions first, and once you're used to the length then get them stiletto shaped. A lot of people have 'Louis Vuitton' stiletto nails, where the underside of the nails are painted red. I think it looks especially nice with black nails. I personally haven't had stileto nails because I prefer the natural curved look, I really dislike 'square' nails too. But I know a lot of people who have stiletto nails and they're fine with it.

''Louboutin'' MrsMcX xx

JayAndKitty wrote:

I really love and want stiletto nails, I think they literally ooze sexiness BUT will they get in the way?

I can be very hands on and my partner does like a little pain here and there but i dont want to hurt him. I can imagine there are some horror stories to do with stiletto nails and poor unfortunate peoples backs :( Any advice on wether to get them and if they can become a problem in the bedroom? Thanks x

I have never had a problem with it... Have them that shape but make sure they file under neath with the square block file ![devil|20x20](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif "devil") then they are pointy but smooth adn not sharp at all ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

Jeeze! What's wrong with me?! Whoopsie! That'll be because I've been pining over the Sofia Coppola Bag since the weekend ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) Vuitton on the brain!

But yes, Christian Louboutin nails look very nice!!

Okay thank you so much Caz!

And i would definitely paint the under side red ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)