Stimulation Gel/lotions

Hi all,

We have been using Lovehoney Bliss Orgasm Balm 20g for many years and have always enjoyed it. We would like to increase our range and was looking for recommendations.

Ideally this is for my partner(female) who likes the feeling but was wondering what else was out there. From my point of view I would just like something that has a nice taste.

1 Like

I once tested some gels what had an amazing fresh tingle feel to them but they didn’t have any brand name or anything so wouldn’t know what they was called lol

Hey mate we have used both Tracey cox orgasm gel, and ignite on seperate occasions! Both of these got these jobs done, and well!
Recently we have tried ‘sensuva’ gel the missus said it was OK have only tried once atm.
The next one we tried was a silicon based one called ‘sliquid’ and she reckons it was a different orgasm but didn’t know how to explain it but liked it heaps.

The very first one we tried was called ‘orgasmic’ it was great but couldn’t find it again sadly

1 Like

thank you for that. I was actually looking at the Tracy Cox one yesterday. Think we will give that a try next :slight_smile:

The LH “ignite” lube is great, and I also like the birthday cake flavoured lube for every day oral. We probably use that the most and I think because we both like it so much it does the job really well!

1 Like

Awesome. Just placed my order for some Ignite plus the Tracy Cox and the old faithful bliss balm :slight_smile: couldn’t make my mind up so went for all 3 lol

1 Like

I like the LH Cherry Orgasm balm, and also Dame stimulation cream I think it’s called. Both are good, Dame is more of a lotion consistency where the LH cherry is a a balm like a lip balm consistency.

1 Like

we used to use the Cherry balm and we did like it a lot. The Tracey Cox we bought was also really good you just have to be a little careful how much you put on. We have used it 3 times so far and the last time I had to laugh as my OH said " Oh thats warming up put a bit more on". Followed by " hmmm thats really warm My fanny feels like its on fire" I did ask if she wanted to wipe some off and she said no its nice just really hot lol.

Should be trying the ignite soon :slight_smile:

Also the Foria oil is good, warming as well. I tried it twice so far. Nice

1 Like