Stocking fillers what surprises 😈have you gifted

Got the Oh some Lovehoney Crotchless Pearl Thong what do you think? And what have you got for your oh?

I've got my OH a stroker and an adjustable cock ring

I got my OH two of the ** EDITED ** pleasure cups but I wanted him to see them so he got them as soon as they arrived 😂 I cannot keep a present a surprise!

Did he like them VioletWolf?

I'm nervous about giving him the stroker.

Mrs Squid will be getting the icicles no.8 glass dildo and the little orca clit vibe :)

We've already done ours as we can't be together over Christmas. I got him the Advent Calendar as his main sexy present, but some lovely festive massage candles for his stocking! He got me some Sliquid massage oil, my favourite lube and some hold-ups :)

I got my wife this dildo

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36044

And this piece of lingerie

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36349

Naughty Nerd they've instantly become his new favourite - he tried the Bones one and it's even won out over the tenga heart egg! I'm sure Mr Nerd will love it 😁😁

I know it seems silly, but I've been very annoyed with my OH for around 2 months now. I may actually let him sleep in my bed tonight rather than the sofa. Sorry to be a grinch, although I think I'll be nice to him tomorrow for a change. (things have just been tough with us lately).

Honestly nothing. We don't buy present for Christmas, I kind of buy then for him all year round! But hopeful for the Christmas Day sale will have something that I/we might want.

Seeing I am spending Christmas with my parents and my brother, it's hardly a surprise that Lovehoney stocking fillers are not on the Christmas menu.

Sexploration card set and a mould a willy vibrator ☺

lol good thread to bad I dont celebrate Christmas lol I would love to get some sex toys for testing![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

For the OH, a USB rechargeable sqweel and the bang bang bunny :D

For me, the mega boost adjustable cock ring, and a booty buddy :D:D