Stocking tops flashing in public

I'm a avid stockings wearer (lace top clack holdups usually) and I've always loved 'innocently' flashing my stocking tops to guys occasionally but now it's becomming an obsession whenever Hubby and I are away from home, I've got long legs - I'm 5'9 and have had a couple of skirts and some dressses altered so that I show my lace tops and about 2ins of thigh whenever I sit down and cross my legs. We love to go somewhere new and through the day have me sit in cafes and restaurants, park benches etc and flash to all and sundry! It's such a turn on for both of us and we usually end up back in a multi storetyfor a blow job for him and some dildo action for me - I'm getting obsessed with it and can't wait for my days off to go somewhere new!

Don't accidentally flash a copper!

Sexy Sally wrote:

I'm a avid stockings wearer (lace top clack holdups usually) and I've always loved 'innocently' flashing my stocking tops to guys occasionally but now it's becomming an obsession whenever Hubby and I are away from home, I've got long legs - I'm 5'9 and have had a couple of skirts and some dressses altered so that I show my lace tops and about 2ins of thigh whenever I sit down and cross my legs. We love to go somewhere new and through the day have me sit in cafes and restaurants, park benches etc and flash to all and sundry! It's such a turn on for both of us and we usually end up back in a multi storetyfor a blow job for him and some dildo action for me - I'm getting obsessed with it and can't wait for my days off to go somewhere new!

wish i new which town you did all this flashing in

Wow, what an amazing woman! Thank you Sally for providing such a saucy service. I love stockings and sometimes I catch a glimpse of some lace tops either at work or when out and about. Let me tell you, it's always a much appreciated sight and the pervert in me can't stop going back for repeated sneaky peeps (I'm probably being obvious as sin to anyone else around me). ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

So you just carry on, you make the world a much better (and much sexier) place. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I would like to do this too, but sadly my legs are too damn short. I'm only 5'3. Don't really like heels unless it's for a *special* occasion ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I've done it a few times & I get such a buzz from flashing them ^_^

I used to freak when they would show but I have the confidence now & if they show, well then they show & I get quite a lot of admirers! I had an elderly man go up to my oh in a store to say how lucky he is & keep a hold of my legs as they looked beautiful. I'm like you 5'9 and I always wear heels, I used to be a bum flasher when I was single, I'd bend over just enough for my cheeks to show to the lucky guy ^_^ Still, stocking flashing is a much beter buzz, keep flashing girl! ^_^ x

I love it when my OH accidentally give a glimpse of her stocking tops in public. She gets a bit embarrassed but I think it's a huge turn on.

Dang I wish you lady flashers would come over here where i live. I love to get my batteries charged. thats about all i can do since i got ED but i love to look anyway

I had a gf who had good legs, she used to wear stockings under long skirts with a slit. One day we were ambling along somewhere in Central London and I noticed a guy - a normal, well-dressed business type - walking on the other side of the road and looking at her legs and stockings. He was paying so much attention he ended up walking into a lamppost. It was beautiful.

Its always beautiful to see stocking tops, its a real turn on for me if you do catch a glimpse, and the OH knows that so will occasionally wear them out for me.

Ahhh this is why OH hates when my stocking tops aren't covered, I've never seen anything overly sexy about it, why is it such a turn on seeing stocking tops?

That sounds great. I wish I could do that, but I'm 5'10" and I'm a plus size with size 10 feet so I'm struggling to find any that will work for me, and I don't have any shoes to wear with them, so I guess it's something that I can dream of only.

But carry on having fun

Young and fun95 wrote:

Ahhh this is why OH hates when my stocking tops aren't covered, I've never seen anything overly sexy about it, why is it such a turn on seeing stocking tops?

Im not sure why, but it just seems naughty. i guess for some these days, stockings are only worn in the bedroom rather than day to day, so it alludes to something a bit naughty maybe.

And they just look damn nice :)

After reading this thread I am SO going to do this on a future date night. I guess I have always thought it tacky if they showed but now thinking I can get away with it!

After reading this thread I am SO going to do this on a future date night. I guess I have always thought it tacky if they showed but now thinking I can get away with it!

Go for it, i definately wouldnt say it was tacky :)