stockings and suspenders

hiya

how can i get the OH to wear them for me. she used to wear them b4 but now no chance . i am really struggling to come up with any ideas. help please......

i even offered to wear some myself lol but that did not work

hellp

Have you tried gently asking her (in a none sexual environment) why she doesn't like wearing them anymore?

Angel x

hiya angel

yes have tried asking her and she said she feels silly in them.

its not that i want her to wear them all the time just every now and then............

x

Have you got any old pics of her with them on?Tell her how good she looked then and you want to see her look good again

not got any

sure wouldnt mind some

my filthy mind is now on overdrive cheers lickmadick

I personally refuse to wear anything really showing my body when my self confidence is suffering. So telling me I looked good when wearing something and my OH wants to see me looking good again would actually have the reverse effect on me - would put me even in worse self doubt than before, as I have love-hate relationship with my body. I think you should actually more take time and make her feel sexy and maybe enjoy the occassions when she is wearing them for other reasons, like balls, parties etc and then tell her she turns you on by wearing them, but make her feel attractive in every situation (which my OH does, I hear it often and oh yes, it does help me feel more secure, confident and atractive).

wise words laveila

shall give it a go and let ya all no

cheers

rock hard 101 wrote:

hiya

how can i get the OH to wear them for me. she used to wear them b4 but now no chance . i am really struggling to come up with any ideas. help please......

hellp

Think its such a shame that she does not enjoy wearing them. I find that quite a lot of younger woman and girls dont like wearing them. Im 40 myself and wear them at every opportunity, dont like wearing tights much.

Mistress D wrote:

rock hard 101 wrote:

hiya

hellp

Think its such a shame that she does not enjoy wearing them. I find that quite a lot of younger woman and girls dont like wearing them. Im 40 myself and wear them at every opportunity, dont like wearing tights much.

agree with this, I am a similar age and prefer stockings to tights. However it is a personal choice and as Laveila said you should concentrate on making her feel good now rather than highlight how good she used to look in stockings. Make her feel secure and sexy and she may surprise you.

I spent a long time with someone who didnt always make me feel good about myself. The result was I didnt make an effort to look good for him and it became a downward spiral, my self esteem and my sex drive disappeared.

I am now with someone who takes the time to tell me how good he thinks I look, dispite the age gap and the post baby belly that never really went. We have a really good sex life and I will happily dress up for him which I had never done before because I felt silly and was sure that I would be treated as such.

xGGx

rock hard 101 wrote:

hiya

hellp

If you find out I'd like to know too. My wife has never worn them - says they are uncomfortable though I'm not sure how she knows.

Gyrator53 wrote:

rock hard 101 wrote:

hiya

hellp

If you find out I'd like to know too. My wife has never worn them - says they are uncomfortable though I'm not sure how she knows.

They do take some getting use too if you have not worn them before but there not uncomfortable. Have to be a bit careful not to show the tops though if wearing with a shorter dress or skirt. Thats part of the fun though for me. Hope she changes her mind for you one day. X

Aaah tbe joy of seeing a flash of stocking top!

Cardiff1 wrote:

Aaah tbe joy of seeing a flash of stocking top!

What men dont. X

Indeed - think it is hardwired into us!!!

cheers everyone x

just bear with her remind her of how sexy she looks and her confidence will come back I myself have suffered quite a few confidence issues but talking is the key and you reminding her how beautiful she is away from the sexual enviroment you will both be fine

i personly find that i always feel more sexy and confidant wearing stockings. wearing tights just make me feel childish and silly

Can anyone tell me what is the point of tights, anyway? As far as I can tell, they're bulkier, uglier, more restrictive, and more expensive to replace. And a single ladder ruins the entire pair of tights - you could re-match odd stockings as long as the colours were the same...

Loves huni wrote:i bought some for here and put them under her pillow, still no joy running out of ideas help please

sorry saw the title and got carried away daydreaming haha!

yes getting the OH to wear them.. if its because she says she feels silly then i guess the most important thing to do is reassure her, tell her you find her very sexually attractive what ever she wears but seeing her in stockings & suspenders really turn you on, easier said than done though i suppose

you could always buy her some as a little present once her confidence is looking up? x

Ok rock hard I appologise now because you may not like this and I dont want to offend.

Speaking as a woman who didn't feel secure or sexy enough to dress up for my husband I would have been mortified if he had left something under my pillow. He did on occasion buy sexy underwear for me, I hated it and generally it went unworn.

If she hasnt worn them then you may need to grovel a bit and appologise for jumping the gun. Tell her how sexy you find her now, not how much you liked seeing her in them before. Work on her confidence and security with the way she looks.

If you want her to wear them for you then you will need to be a little patient and take the pressure off. My current OH loves stockings but wouldn't pressurise me to wear them. The fact that I dress up for him is purely down to the way he makes me believe that I am sexy and he finds me irresistable. Trust me that is a very new feeling for me and one which I want to continue.

again appologies if I offend

xGGx