Stockings and Suspenders

ohhh liking al the 'what katie did' stuff :P

I love wearing fishnet stockings and high heels with a tiny mini skirt, just thought I'd tell you all that.

Same here, chocolate. My guys a naked guy.

Back in the day, I liked to wear hold ups with nothing else under a dress. Nice combination of covered and naked. :)

Cold shower please!! Nice to see you ladies like to wear my fav sex clothing!!

I have the most wonderful pair of hold up stockings. They are black of course but they have a ribbon which laces them up, like a corset. I bought a red ribbon to contrast with the black and I wear them with my red leather corset which laces up with a black lace. Apart from my thigh length PVC lace-up boots I think those stockings are the sexiest things I ever wear on my legs.

Hold ups are best because I can wear them with a suspender belt but they don't fall down if anyone takes it off.

I have a bit of a thing against hold-ups after a rather unpleasant experience I had with them a couple of years ago...
I'd just bought a lovely new pair, and wore them out to the shops. About 2/3 of the way there they were refusing to stay up without a LOT of persuasion. Was not fun, I must say. I ended up having to buy myself a pair of fishnet tights when I finally got to Asda and changed in the toilets!
I have worn hold-ups since, but I've been very careful to wear them around the house for at least 30 mins before risking going out with them!
And I will never again buy hold-ups from Marks & Spencers.

Having long legs with quite slender thighs tends to make it difficult getting ones that fit nicely, so stockings and suspenders are much safer for me!

It is a chore to find any hold ups that stay up. My best ever were either boots or wolworths own but they stopped doing them *pout* My next favourite are some rather costly fleshtone ones with red lace trim at the top - I wore those on my wedding day under an ivory gown.

My favourite non hold ups are black seamed stockings with diamante dots down that back seam... I have a matching basque too :)

Im not a fan of hold ups either, i have little legs and have to pull them right to the top to stop them wrinkling causing my upper thighs and arse to bulge over them. Suspenders are so much sexier anwyay :D

Yeah hold ups can stay onto my large thighs (they have a lot to cling to) but I hate how they make my fat bulge over the top- not a nice look! Stockings just feel a little freer as long as ur suspender belt is comfy. I like the broader ones that slightly hide my tummy as well, but they're not hugely common to find.

I used to love it when my partner wore hold-ups (way back in the early to mid nineties). When you could slide your hand up her skirt and feel the skin so readily... But more importantly it was so much easier just to slide off her panties to get down and dirty. With suspenders it was a little more tricky, and I love watching penetration so crotchless gear wasn't really the best option.

You put your knickers over the suspenders- makes it just as easy as hold ups! Looks good as well.

^^ Total agreement from me.
Any time I wear knickers under the suspenders I start getting annoyed after a while. So much easier to just wear them over.

/smacks head. Duh. Should we go down that route in future that sounds like great advice :)

I found the same problem, if you wear knickers underneath you have to undo the suspenders to remove them but it doesn't look as sexy with knickers over the top. Now I wear side-tie knickers when I wear suspenders. Problem solved & bf loves them.

I think it depends on the knickers, really. Ones with really thin sides (pretty much nothing but elastic) look great over suspenders, in my opinion.
But side ties are pretty great :) they're so cute looking. Not the most practical things in the world, though, in my experience.

i agree , i love wearing stocking and find it great turn on ,i love wearing black, but also lovely wearing red ,i love the red as it,s powerfull and it brings out the devil in me,i would like to say pettie women look great in them and get round places were others can,t reach,i should know , i,m pettie myself,who has a great sex life and satistfys my partner to level were his never been before.

LOL yeah it took me a while to realise the over knickers thing as well. I think it depends what belt and knickers you have and how well they match as to how good they look. Also if your garters are really pretty you don't want to hide them under your pants. I always use the wider suspender belts because the thin ones look awful on me (it's like saying 'here, look at the worst part of my body!'). Tie side knickers are sexy as hell, especially if they're silk ties, damn why don't I have a pair?!

:O theyre so gorgeous!! added to wishlist :D

I looove stockings and suspenders. Off on my first dirty weekend (mini cruise in Amsterdam- my xmas present) with the fella this week, plan to wear them under my comfy clothes on the drive down, and gradually let him know. Drive him mad cos theres two couples going lol. Unsure as if to wear a corset too- suggestions?

btw- hold ups stay up much better if you make sure you press the sticky bits back together when you're not wearing them, or if you powder your legs lightly first.

Amsterdam was amazing!
Sod the touristy stuff (although I highly recommend the sex museum for a good giggle!) I'll tell you bout the sex lol. I wore pretty standard jeans and tshirt travelling stuff, with the stockings etc underneathe. Didn't tell him about it, until we got to the cabin and he says "I'm not sure if I'll sleep naked or not". So I laughed and said "You'd better I'm wearing these!" Off with trousers, on with sex. Gooooood sex lol.