Stockings and suspenders

Seamed black thigh highs with a plain black top and a suspender belt. I do like suspender tights too for ease though.

7 Likes

@JoCat … yes they do have a sexysomething about them!!.

2 Likes

Think she wants riding

2 Likes

Black hold ups and black heels - nothing else :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

4 Likes

Definitely hold-ups … I love the look of suspenders but these fiddly wee bits that clip onto the stockings just don’t behave for me. I’ve even tried fastening the clips first and stepping into them :see_no_evil::joy: that should’ve been on the Generation Game or Crystal Maze, maybe even the Krypton Factor :joy: what a fankle that was :joy:

7 Likes

I love the feeling of them when performing oral

2 Likes

There are many in this thread who like ‘seamed’ stockings … but the epitome of seamed stockings and absolute feminine elegance has to be the classic Fully Fashioned Nylon Stocking. The sheer glossy look, combined with the silky feel, and the gorgeous reinforced foot and heel … mmmmm there is nothing like it .

R xxx

8 Likes

Wet look! :star_struck::heart:

6 Likes

Seamed black stockings and suspenders would be my first choice followed closely by Sheer Silky lace top hold ups

5 Likes

Fishnet and lace :stockings:

5 Likes

Sheer thigh highs held up bu suspenders all the way. When the wife wears these with any of her little outfits i know were in for a good time!

6 Likes

Stockings for me, silky barley black or nude, but I prefer tights

2 Likes

I do love a pair of holdup fishnet stockings

3 Likes

You are very lucky @Himeros1. She sounds divine in them.

1 Like

Oh my!! @Himeros1, you are one very lucky man, I can but only imagine Mrs Himeros in them … I too love giving a flash of stocking top when wearing.

R xx

3 Likes

Love fishnet stockings, hold ups or with a deep 6 strap belt and matching knickers with stiletto heeled boots or shoes.

Slightly of topic but I’m also a huge fan of glossy, sheer to waist tights. I absolutely love the look and feel

6 Likes

I prefer stockings with suspenders. Its the bit where the clasp lifts the stocking , that does it for me . Also , I like to see them high up . It seems , these days , that many of them are only a few inches above the knee . Long up to the upper thigh gets me going

12 Likes

I love everything about them! I love seeing my wife in them, as well as going down on her while she has them on and feeling the lace against my cheeks. I’m a bit kinky too and love wearing them for her, especially during a pegging session or when we go out.

8 Likes

Stockings and suspenders drive me crazy. I love them!
My wife let’s me buy all the lingerie and I always get hold ups but use suspenders too - usually from a basque or body.
I am now titled ‘suspender technician’ as I love clipping them on to her.
A while ago she asked me to help her get a pair on and apologised that she hadn’t appeared in front of me fully dressed up in naughtiness, but I actually loved it!
Being on my knees, close to her legs and body, faffing around trying to get those awkward hook and eye things together ( we were getting a pair of wet look stockings that are thicker) - just so much fun!
I find it really entertaining foreplay :slight_smile:
She looks amazing in them - that slip of thigh above the stocking top.
I’m not sure why it looks so sexy - it just does.
I am a happy ‘suspender tech’ now :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :crazy_face: :heart: :fire:

12 Likes

That is one hell of a job title and one I would love to have “Suspender Technician”
A job to be proud of. I would be available any time any where. Willing to travel.

7 Likes