Stockings and suspenders

What is everyone’s favourite type of stockings.

2 Likes

Hold-Ups, a lush area of bare thigh between stocking top and panty.

8 Likes

Love the taut suspenders pulling at the stockings welt to hold nice and tight.

3 Likes

Seamed stockings and suspenders to give a little ping on the arse cheek when given chance :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Sheer and silky and with a deep lace top…

10 Likes

Delightful sound. The swish when walking in them love to hear it when the wife walks. So sexy.

2 Likes

Waiting to post the wife wearing. Locked out still. Lol

1 Like

The ones that end up on the floor :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I love wearing sheer lace and fishnet lace top thigh high ones. Hubby loves the feeling of them when we’re in the missionary position, with my legs wrapped around him.

6 Likes

Now that is what I call a sex description.

2 Likes

Nailed it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love stockings with suspenders. Especially without knickers. So sexy

14 Likes

High heels a must.

4 Likes

My favourites are my delicate 8 denier seamed black stockings with suspenders.After I’ve shaved and moisturised my legs they feel and look divine.
I’m also a girl who loves her hold ups, current favs being glossy black with a lot of lace at the top.
They both make me feel really sexy

9 Likes

Im with @Green_Eyed_Girl . Seamed stockings and suspenders, no knickers , high heels… i mean c’mon what could be a more sexy look.?

10 Likes

Any and all of them, please and thank you. Lace, fishnet, with or without suspenders, they’re all fantastic.

3 Likes

Seeing alot of lingerie companies removing the stocking but still having a garter going to the thigh with a band around it. I think this is pretty hot but almost a bit silly. Seems like a good/cheaper idea that has taken over a bit - looks great on the model but haven’t seen it in real life to experience the look/feel. Has anyone gotten some of these for their OH or themselves? What is your take on them?

I do love the traditional set up but Mrs. Val never wears it so I stopped ordering her stuff…lol

4 Likes

All and any of them. Crotchless are very handy!

2 Likes

Stockings and suspenders followed closely by well designed suspender tights.

2 Likes

Stockings and suspenders with high heels all the way for me.

2 Likes

I like hold up but the best has to be stocking and suspenders. Black or white is best and then red.

2 Likes