Stockings help!

Hi everyone, I have a massive problem with stockings I'm hoping you lovely peeps can help with.

i have long legs and none of them reach an adequate height! They only get a bit more than over the knee. It's really annoying particularly with suspenders etc because they have to strain so much to reach them, then rip my stockings etc. I've tried loads of brands, not even the 'one size fits all' ones work for me.

anyone have the same problem? Anyone know of some longer stockings, hold up or suspender ones?

I've bought large sized ones before which were long enough but baggy as I am size 10/medium.

Thanks in advance xx

I have the same problem i'm a size 16 and have long legs i often buy plus size ones but i don't know if that will work for you since your a smaller size then me.

I'm the same. I have 36 inch inside leg and they very rarely fit so I but bigger sizes so there is a little more strech in them

I'm the complete opposite I'm only 5ft so tights and stockings are usually too long and I end up looking like Nora Batty I wish there was a petite section :(

Ugh! Mash us together Kasumi and maybe we can find a pair to fit! Lol xx

Not sure if they would sell them, but have you tried Long Tall Sally?

No! Long tall Sally sounds good tho! I will google x hmm just had a look don't seem to sell stockings but thanks!

MissChar wrote:

Ugh! Mash us together Kasumi and maybe we can find a pair to fit! Lol xx

Yes please ;) lol

I'm the same as Kasumi as I'm 5'1" (that extra 1" always matters to me :P)

I'll trade you some of my boobs for some of your leg height?

yes please Sophie! Xx

Now we just gotta find a way to do this...anyone have any ideas? haha x

SophieM wrote:

Now we just gotta find a way to do this...anyone have any ideas? haha x

no, but I'd love to see it!

Hi Char!

My OH has 36" legs and we find the same problems. I have just bought some new stockings for her from LH so will let you know how they fit :)

Might even get a couple of days of lingerie in a row now as I will say I have a responsibility to test and report !!

Haha yes! Win win. Please let me know how she gets on and what they are etc xx thanks so much!

No probs, glad to help and defo win - win.

She will read this shortly .... so OH.... lots of bank holiday stockings please! Char needs help!!

HELP ME MRS TARAMAN!!!!

Lmao!!

I'm short so most stockings are too long on me, but have you tried fishnets? I think they'd stretch more, and you have slim thighs so its only the length you need really. I have these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21299 and they stretch loads! I can pull them up to right below my bum cheeks and they could still keep going haha.

Haha! Yeah I have tried fishnets they are the only ones that work! Coz of the stretch factor just like you say, But I really want some that aren't fishnets!

Try these as the tops are extra long I perfer hold ups than stockings as i am 5ft 8 and they dont come high enough but there work perfect

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24434

Good luck x