Stockings/suspender analysis

I'm a lucky lad who gets to view his wife most workday mornings slipping into some sexy lingerie often teamed with hold ups or ocassionally stockings, before a smart skirt or dress hides the incredible sights.

Why is it that stockings and hold ups are so appealing to us men?!

I guess it's because of the bare thigh between the suspender belt and the top of the stockings.

That is why that bit of bare thigh is called the "giggle band"........because, once your past it your laughing.

Rimmer57 wrote:

That is why that bit of bare thigh is called the "giggle band"........because, once your past it your laughing.

That is so funny xx

I think there are a couple of reasons why stockings are so aluring to men.

Firstly, in the past, they were associated with somthing that was slightly risque, or outright sex orientated. Back in the early paert of the 20th century, stocking tops would never be seen, so if they were glimpsed then it meant that the chap had got way past 1st base!

The second reason is that they can make a womans legs look great. They cover any imperfections, dark colours will make legs look slimmer and longer and a.ccentuate the curve of the leg.

The promise of carnal pleasure if you are every lucky enough to reach what lies at the top is also a huge turn on for many men.

There are many reasons and I have been a huge fan since I was a teenager. In my opinion they are not complete unless paired with high heels, this combination is the key to sexual heaven !

Black, seamed with cuban heel are my fave !

frenchmaid wrote:

There are many reasons and I have been a huge fan since I was a teenager. In my opinion they are not complete unless paired with high heels, this combination is the key to sexual heaven !

I agree completely!!! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

frenchmaid wrote:

Totally agree! My fave as well, looking at not wearing!

For me stockings, sussies and heels every time!! They frame all the best bits beautifully!!! X

My husband loves me to wear stockings and high heels. He likes seamed Cuban heels too, and fairly fine dernier as he likes the soft feel of them.

As you can see I also get to wear styles I like too.

As a point of interest he prefers suspenders, and I prefer hold ups - so we go for a bit of both xx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

My husband loves me to wear stockings and high heels. He likes seamed Cuban heels too, and fairly fine dernier as he likes the soft feel of them.

As you can see I also get to wear styles I like too.

As a point of interest he prefers suspenders, and I prefer hold ups - so we go for a bit of both xx

Sounds a male dream

On a similar topic ,I can't help noticing that the manufacturers and indeed LH do stock them ,are introducing more sexy tights,

Whilst a big improvement on the day to day wear type tights ,they still don't do it for me.

mysteron wrote:

On a similar topic ,I can't help noticing that the manufacturers and indeed LH do stock them ,are introducing more sexy tights,

Whilst a big improvement on the day to day wear type tights ,they still don't do it for me.

Yes i agree, the tights are a bit of a passion killer, but the gap is closing, at least some tights are sexy and have to be worn with shorter outfits (outside the bedroom), crotchless work pretty well and love the seamed tights.

I love it when the wife wears her stockings, with suspenders, usually a vintage style, seamed with cuban heels, sometimes with a contrasting coloured seam, which make them more sexy looking, and she matches them with vintage/retro stye girdles....![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

She does wear hold ups as well, especially when she is going commando, which is really a turn on when we're out, and especially watching Burlesque....![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

mysteron wrote:

They dont do it for me either.....I never wear tights. I'm definitely a stockings, sussies and heels kind of girl x

Rimmer57 wrote:

I love it when the wife wears her stockings, with suspenders, usually a vintage style, seamed with cuban heels, sometimes with a contrasting coloured seam, which make them more sexy looking, and she matches them with vintage/retro stye girdles....![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

She does wear hold ups as well, especially when she is going commando, which is really a turn on when we're out, and especially watching Burlesque....![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Hell yes! I absolutely love cuban heel stockings. And personally I prefer my OH in her stockinged feet, and no shoes.

Sex Squid wrote:

Rimmer57 wrote:

Hell yes! I absolutely love cuban heel stockings. And personally I prefer my OH in her stockinged feet, and no shoes.

+1 but..... My preference is when her stockinged legs are over my shoulders tight around my neck ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Rimmer57 wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

Rimmer57 wrote:

+1 but..... My preference is when her stockinged legs are over my shoulders tight around my neck ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Sounds even better

Terri JJ wrote:

mysteron wrote:

They dont do it for me either.....I never wear tights. I'm definitely a stockings, sussies and heels kind of girl x

The only kind of girl there should be in my book! Attention guaranteed

Sex Squid wrote:

Rimmer57 wrote:

Ditch the shoes after a period of time, then those seamed stockings fully revealed