Stockings & suspenders

Hi , my OH has recently said he'd like me to wear stockings & suspenders. I've not got a problem with this , have tried it. He loved it. He now wants me to wear them while out on our date nights. Feeling a little unsure as I don't wear dresses, skirts very offen. Need a little more confidence as I'm a size 14/16 , don't have slim thighs. Can anyone give me a little bit of advice as I'd like to please my OH , be confident with what I'm wearing.

Just being confident is a turn on I think for most people if someone oozes confidence I find that there is an attractiveness about them. I know it can be hard to feel confident but ask him if he says you look lovely sexy or whatever trust him he's the one you want to take home anyway after your date night if he likes it then Home run good night out and at home when you get back 😉
My opinion anyway someone will have a different one but I hope it helps .

If he really liked you in them at home just imagine how exciting it would be for him if you were wearing them on date nights with him.That in itself would boost your confidence and you wouldn't worry about other people.Knowing you could secretly turn him on like that would soon make you forget any insecurities.You are probably more average sized than you realise and the more you do it the more comfortable and confident you will feel.You never know it might even end up quite a turn on for you as well.Go for it !!

If only you and him know you`re wearing them,there`s nothing to fear! s previously said,confidence is a big turn on and if he loves you in them,use it!

Why not start small and wear them underneath your normal outfit (judging from your post I'm guessing you don't often display your legs?) Or wear a long dress and only show a little? This way you both know you are wearing them, but you don't have lots on display for others to see and thus feel self conscious about.

Hopefully you can find a way to feel more confident and revel in the fact that it's you and your body that your OH wants regardless of any "flaws" you may feel you have. Good luck!

If your going out on day nights then its a perfect excuse for dressing up a little . For me stockings is just a way a woman can show off her femininity and him knowing your wearing them will add to his excitement. If I was you I would do a trade off if you are to wear a dress or skirt ( pencil skirt would be a good choice ) then he should recipircate and go out more dressed up as well eg shirt and blazer .

We often do this ourselves and there have been plenty of games of footsie undrneath the table when we eat out.

If he's asked then he obvusly has no issues with the fact your a size 14/16 I think stockings and suspenders are sexy as hell people just like that added touch that can make all the difference

Have you thought of trying crotchless tights - like these

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24682

Or suspender tights - like these

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36812

There are plenty of styles to choose from and they are just as sexy, in my opinion, if you are not totally confident with stockings to start with.

Xxxxx

I'm going to echo what LNT said and also suggest bodystockings can be very sexy, fit easily under pretty much anything and crotchless for easy access later!

Dress up can be so much fun and you can also turn this into bedroom role play too. My wife is a 16/18 and looks fantastic in stockings/suspenders so we nearly always use these for dress up fun. One of the easy dress up options that you could even include in going out for a date would be the sexy secretary look with some classic black stockings. As already mentioned above a pencil skirt would be ideal for a number of reasons as these enhance your curves and give you a nice shapley bum which I'm sure your OH will appreciate, especially when you get home ;)

I still don't understand why size appears to be an issue when it comes to stockings . All women look sexy and feminine when wearing them .Size doesnt matter .

Mysteron,i totally agree!

Totally agree with above suggestions of bodystockings,

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35787

I would highly recommend this one, comfortable, sexy and makes me feel so sexy and my hubby lives it when I wear it, this was my first and since have bought ateast 5 more and still want to add to my collection!

Good luck, and if your hubby says you are hot then trust him, if only we could see ourselves through our partners eyes!

Lilmiss

Hello!

I don't have slim thighs either, and I love wearing stockings. I prefer stockings with a wide lace top because I feel like they hold in the wobbliness more. Personally, I find a narrow elasticated band around the top digs in and makes me feel self-conscious.

You don't have to wear skirts or dresses with stockings. Most important is to wear something that you feel comfortable in and build up your confidence. You could try wearing a skirt with stockings in the house before you go out in them.

A while ago, one of the forum members (sorry I can't remember who it was) suggested not looking at yourself in the mirror when wearing lingerie. Instead put it on, show your OH and let his reaction tell you what you need to know. He obviously enjoys how you look. :)

Wear a deep suspender belt if you have tummy issues and if you have thigh issues again use stockings that have a wide band at the top.

If you want a boost allow your other half to feel the suspender clasp through your skirt but only when you choose and maybe in the car if you dare allow your skirt to get a little higher. His reaction should be all the confidence booster you need.

Enjoy.

The advice from Caliente and LilMissFrustrated is good and is what my OH applies.

Wide lace stocking tops accompanied by a deep suspender belt really work on her.

I bought these for my OH from LH https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26211

Whee thick thighs friend! <3

Stockings are rad no matter what you're legs are like, and the best way to get confidence wearing them, is to wear them! :P

Just make sure you have a reasonable length skirt/dress on, and that you have your garter belt sat properly so the tops stay up top :)

You'll come to appreciate them in the summer too. Stockings are waaaay better than tights!

collector wrote:

The advice from Caliente and LilMissFrustrated is good and is what my OH applies.

Wide lace stocking tops accompanied by a deep suspender belt really work on her.

I bought these for my OH from LH https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26211

And this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32895

Excellent choice - Collector 😊