Stockings under jeans?

In the spirit of upping my game in terms of the lingerie I wear everyday under clothes and not just for the bedroom, I'm considering this:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40680

I know I like it because I've bought it before as part of a few things to try on, and something else won on that occasion, but this one has found its way back into my basket...

My issue is, as with lots of items I like, the suspender straps are not removable. I wouldn't want to cut them off because they pull the bodice into shape and it makes for a sexy surprise when undressing at night.

I tend to wear jeans rather than dresses, with merino tights not socks in the winter - does anyone else wear stockings under jeans? This item isn't as long a a chemise, so it is possible, but I don't know if it would be comfortable / visible? I've got some merino stockings...

Any thoughts?

Go for it.

I love the idea of wearing very sexy underwear everyday. Sadly it’s not possible for me, but this does look great. I don’t think you would see it under jeans unless like Alicia said they are very tight fitting. And if they do . . Who is going to know what they are.? And does it matter if they do?

I bet they will give you great confidence.

As a general rule, wearing stocking under jeans or trousers is fine, although you would need to see if it worked with skinny jeans.

I have worn both my Lovehoney basques and suspenders with stockings underneath jeans, if they're tight jeans then I can feel the bumps where the suspender clips are and I imagine some people would notice the bumps. But it feels sexy and it's also a great way to surprise someone special.xx

absolutely wear stockigs under jeans, I often wear fishnets under holey (holes not religeous) jeans

I often send hubby to work with my knickers and suspenders/stockings on under his work trousers as part of our femdom play. He often wears them under jeans when we are out and about too. He is very aware of the clasps showing but that adds to the humiliation aspect we are after.

1 Like

I wear stockings under jeans quite often. Usually with a ripped pair so you can see a small snippet of the stockings through

I wear stockings under jeans quite often. Usually with a ripped pair so you can see a small snippet of the stockings through