Stockings

I need some stockings! I'm very petite, 5ft, and every pair of stockings I've tried are way to long for my little legs.

It's to wear with a suspender belt, but I dont want the tops to sit too high.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! :) x

What about the knee high (or just over the knee) stockings? x

QueenC wrote:

I need some stockings! I'm very petite, 5ft, and every pair of stockings I've tried are way to long for my little legs.

It's to wear with a suspender belt, but I dont want the tops to sit too high.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! :) x

From the sizing chart on a pair of my wife's stockings, it appears that Cervin stockings in "Small" (Size 1) are aimed at ladies between 4'10" and 5'1" tall.

That's not the whole story, as the sizing of stockings should really be based on volume rather than height (so if you have slender legs then these may still come up too high) but maybe it's a starting point. I believe that the low-end Cervin stockings (e.g. Cervin Nymphe) are available for around GBP 5.

Also, you could try some Google Image searches on "stockings sizing chart" plus the names of various manufacturers. In some cases, the chart is a two-dimensional one which factors in body size as well as height.

Hope this helps. Good luck! It would be a shame if you're excluded from wearing stockings just because you're petite.

Thanks both :)

I've found the Cervin stockings online- they look perfect but out of stock in my size. I'll have a nose around for some over the knee styles as MissT&N suggsted for now and order some of the Cervins when they are back in stock.

Looks like I'll be prancing around in my stockings afterall!