Storing Stockings Question

I've bought a few pairs of stockings/tights from LH, and I'm wondering hwo you ladies (and gents) store yours to reduce the likelihood of damage.

I've only really used pretty shitty quality school uniform tights, which i just throw in the drawer, but I'm thinking there might be a better way to go about it...

I normally store my stockings in the plastic bags they come in so that they don't rub on any other underwear - and also when I wish them I use those little lingerie bags you can buy to protect them from other clothes :) xxx

Thanks Scorpius! you always have such a logical answer for everything :)

Yeah, I also store my tights / stockings in either bags that they came with, or sealable food bags :)

SophieM wrote:

Yeah, I also store my tights / stockings in either bags that they came with, or sealable food bags :)

Like Ziplock type ones? That's genius...

Kasey wrote:

SophieM wrote:

Like Ziplock type ones? That's genius...

Yep, those are the ones! :) Cheap and cheerful!

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

Yep, I use ziplock bags. I've had a stop myself from labelling them, though - I think that's going too far!

Haha, I label some of mine too! Saves time as I'm not opening the bags and checking to see if they're the ones I want.

Im the same as Sophie and Nicole, i try to keep the cardboard too so i can wrap them around it :). I havent gone as far as labelling them either lol x

Oooh, I'm gonna start doing this, my tights and stockings are in a big mess. I need new ones :)

I do the same and then they're all in boxes, plains and coloured. You could just use any little bags you don't need the zip. Sandwich bags or maybe little scented bags? Xx

Yep I do the same as scropius :) x

the stockings i do have are designer ones that came in their own resealable or zip lock packaging so i store them in the packaging, tights i just chuck them in a draw since they are thick wooly winter ones

Ive never tought about doing this my sock and stocking draw is a right mess what a good idea!

I roll up together and in the draw seperator