Storing the things?

Hey all,

I've recently just entered the wonderful world of sex toys, and now I'm wondering about storing them. I have a biggish toolbox which I can lock in which I keep my sex related stuff, but if I keep my toys in their boxes then the box is reaching its limit of how much it can hold.

Been looking around LoveHoney and a few other sites. Alot of them sell special cases, but I'm somewhat against spending £20 on a case when the actual vibrator was only £25. A Google search shows LH used to sell bags with drawstrings, but I guess they werent that popular since they're apparently discontinued.

Well, I'm a bit of a wiz on the sewing machine, so I was thinking about making a bag of my own to keep my vibrator in, but was just wondering if anyone had any tips on if there's a kind of fabric I should or shouldnt use? I know silicone toys shouldnt be stored with other silicone toys since it can mess them up, so wanted to know if there's any fabrics that could react badly with them. My current toy is a jelly one, although I'm likely to be investing in quite a few more toys in the future!

As far as im aware, there are no fabrics that react badly to any materials that sex toys are made out of, but dont quote me on it, lol.

I think any kind of general cotton material etc, should be fine :)

x x

nothing that transferrs fluff, though. so felt isnt good, will make them dirty

mine just live in a pile in my bedside drawer! x

poppy904 wrote:

mine just live in a pile in my bedside drawer! x

As does mine!

Morbidia wrote:

As far as im aware, there are no fabrics that react badly to any materials that sex toys are made out of, but dont quote me on it, lol.

I think any kind of general cotton material etc, should be fine :)

x x

totally off the subject but i love your new profile pic morbidia, im an ass man and i think yours is great! ;)

I made my own baggies a while back - fully lined drawstring ones. Look really good and not too hard to make.

If you wanted to see a picture - email me - address in my profile and I will send you a pic of them.

Morbida - I have not forgotten about yours hun....need to clear my table and then I will finish them off!

Ah, I'll give it a go then. Got loads of twill in my attic from previous sewing projects, that's cotton with maybe a little polyester in it. I'll probably go really fancy and line them too, so that'll be polyester, or possibly nylon.

The boxes just take up so much room, and they're so fiddly to open without tearing in the heat of the moment!

Awww, thank you so SO much buttman, i appreciate it alot ;)

And Naughty, thankies again!!! :)

And ecksvie, i know what you mean about boxes being awkward, and your profile pic is funky ^_^

x x x