Storm sex

Did anyone have sex during last night’s thunderstorms?

As the thunderstorm approached my husband said that we should have sex in the garden. We went to the spot in our garden where we are not overlooked and had been sunbathing nude in the afternoon. As soon as we were there my husband dropped his shorts and he was already erect. I got into the doggy position on the sun lounger and after lifting my sundress he was at it very vigorously with the thunder and lightning getting ever nearer. He didn’t last long as he orgasmed just as the first big spots of rain hit my back. We quickly gathered up the sun loungers and ran for the house, getting drenched on the way.

Once in doors I went to the bathroom to get towels, when my husband appeared with my very old rabbit vibe and gave me a very satisfying orgasm. Having new toys to play with, I had not used it for over a year, I now remembered just how good it was. :sunglasses:

Thunderstorm sex is highly recommended by us.

14 Likes

That is so erotic @Love_Stud_Too the hot weather gets you going anyway but the storm on top just brillant. A good way to pass the day. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Sounds absolutely fantastic, what a way to bang in more than one sense of the word. :wave::wave::wave:

Although Mother Nature can be cruel, she makes up for it.

I’ve said it before that nature hits a spot somewhere in my brain that feels animalistic. Nature can be such a turn on.

2 Likes

I always feel alive and invigorated when there’s a big storm like it charges all my batteries and makes me wanna dance in the rain :umbrella:

4 Likes

We had one here in Canada at 2:45 this morning. At least the kids stop running into the room like they are about to die…! But neither of us were up to sex in the middle of the night.

I do love me a good thunderstorm though - we also need the rain!

3 Likes

One of my favourite memories is a thunderstorm that took out the power on a very hot summer night. Windows open, thunder booming and a spectacular lightning show. I absolutely love storms.
But with no power and nothing better to do, we did each other.

3 Likes

I like storm sex…when it is loud, nobody can hear us.

3 Likes

sounds good fun, wish my neighbours had not cut down their trees now