Str8 male and butt plugs

Hello
Need some advice I think.
I’m a st8 male in my 40s, married for 20years nearly. Me and my wife have a good sex life.

What I’m looking for is vibrating butt plug that I can wear for a few hours, either out and about or at home. I’m keen to have my cock sucked or fuck whilst plugged.

First of all I’d like to know how many straight couples engage in the same?
I’m not gay but I do like the sensation of anal play on my self.
How many st8 guys plug themselves and wear them out and about?
Can anyone recommend anything?

Newbie to this but keen to try new things and don’t really know where else to ask…

1 Like

Who isn’t keen to get their cock sucked or fucked whilst they are plugged :rofl:

Love anal play… luckily for me my wife enjoys that I like it … try out different things from lovehoney … one of my favourites are anal beads … she pulls them out when I’m about to come … and ohhh wow …

Enjoy

1 Like

Nothing gay about finding pleasure from any and all parts of your whole body. Can’t actually offer any recommendations for what you’re looking - I have some prostate vibes, and I have plugs, but I don’t have any vibrating plugs. The vibes I do have would not be comfortable for walking around, I don’t think.

I don’t have a cock for sucking but(t) I do have this vibrating plug and I can definitely say it’s a good un. I hope that helps :slight_smile:

There’s also nothing gay about it. Plenty of straight men enjoy anal play :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love anal play. Wife and I frequently wear our plugs out when going to dinner or for drinks. Big turn on and build up for sex. Into mutual anal and pegging. Nothing gay about males enjoying anal/prostate stimulation.

2 Likes

And once again, in case you need one more person to tell you this, enjoying anal doesn’t make you gay :tipping_hand_man:t2: Being sexually and emotionally attracted to men makes you gay. Even if your wife pegs you… still not gay.

There are loads of threads on butt plugs, click ‘related’ at the bottom of your thread, or use the search bar.

8 Likes

Hahaha, shoving something up your butt doesn’t make you gay
We love anal play, I love playing with my ass or having my ass played with by my wife. When we do anything anal I am the one that is getting something up my ass.
I love getting pegged or being plugged or riding a dildo by myself. I have a toy collection mainly consisting out of buttplugs and dildo, and I definitely have a bigger collection of toys than my wife.

I love wearing a buttplug doing going out and about, makes it doing things like grocery shopping some much more fun

I think there are plenty of straight men enjoying anal play, just like you and me, there is nothing wrong or gay about enjoying yourself. Even riding a realistic dildo or getting pegged by your wife doesn’t make you gay.

And how cares what others think, just enjoy yourself and enjoy anal.

3 Likes

Dude, wanting a butt plug for sexual pleasure doesn’t make you gay, you know that, right…?

I consider myself a “straight” male, but I love nothing better than being pegged by my wife. It doesn’t mean I’m going to go out and find another guy, it means that I love the deep intimacy that kind of play gives me. We need to learn the difference between what we feel versus the stereotypes society, religion and
generational upbringing has imposed upon us.

1 Like

For a vibrating butt plug, I’d recommend the BVibe rimming plug. It vibrates and has rotating beads that simulate the sensation of rimming on the anus. Just be aware that they are a somewhat larger size so may not be good choice if totally new to anal toys.