Straight guy giving blow jobs

For me im only curious to know what it feels like when i cum in my partners mouth,I wouldn't say im bi curious just i like to know the feelings that my partner gets.

Thanks to Never Know for your comment and thanks to IrishChris for adding another scenario to the wank bank! Haha

I think a lot of us out there would like to dabble into the unknown and maybe fantasise about it and then getting the chance to do it, and why not? Each to their own i say.

I'm straight, but I would like to imagine how it would feel in my girl's position when she's giving oral.

I certainly didn't consider myself bi the first time I gave a bloke a bj. It was a dare from his gf and a good female friend of mine. Alcohol was a contributory factor to doing it but I took considerably less persuading to do it next time and before long it was our naughty secret. I've only ever sucked a guy once when it was just the two of us (and he returned the favor). A major part of the thrill for me is sucking a friend whilst his wife / gf watches or takes pictures. Invariably the topic of how good the pictures make them feel when they are at it together leads on to the suggest that we take some more. My willingness to do this has definitely resulted in some good MMF sessions.

MrBig2015 wrote:

i am interest in this topic, is there any stright guys who have given another guy a blowjob just out of curiosity?

if so what is it like?

did you enjoy giving it?

Slightly off topic but im like this with women. Im pretty much straight and i cant ever see myself being able to live without sex with a guy BUT i am totally curious to see what its like to have sex with a girl and make out and give her oral sex etc...

I think this is cool that you have put this out there! But if you want to try it then do it. No one will judge you here :)

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

MrBig2015 wrote:

i am interest in this topic, is there any stright guys who have given another guy a blowjob just out of curiosity?

if so what is it like?

did you enjoy giving it?

Slightly off topic but im like this with women. Im pretty much straight and i cant ever see myself being able to live without sex with a guy BUT i am totally curious to see what its like to have sex with a girl and make out and give her oral sex etc...

I think this is cool that you have put this out there! But if you want to try it then do it. No one will judge you here :)

As a straight female, I can tell you that going down on another woman is pretty fantastic ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

IrishChris wrote:

When I was in university I had a very good friend who was gay. He constantly hit on me in a jokey kind of way but when he got drunk he got handsie too. One night after being out at a friend's birthday dinner a group of us went back to his for cocktails. By the time everyone else had left we were pretty drunk and I decided to sleep on his couch. Sitting there finishing off our last drinks he leaned over and asked could he kiss me. I said no - I just wasn't into it. However, I told him *edited by mod*

My oh my, That was grapfhic! Intresting story though :)

I consider myself as a completely straight man, and find other men a complete turnoff, except I'm fascinated by erect cocks. If I haven't cum for a while I get a recurring fantasy about being forced to suck a cock and swallow (preferably through a glory hole, so I can kid myself that I'm just sucking a cock, not a man). That desire instantly disappears as soon as I cum, though.