Straight guy giving blow jobs

i am interest in this topic, is there any stright guys who have given another guy a blowjob just out of curiosity?

if so what is it like?

did you enjoy giving it?

As a straight guy who has certainly received blowjobs in the past, I have often wondered this. I do fancy women and am not sexually attracted to men but I have long been curious to kiss / play with / suck / have sex with another man

Sorry this doesn't answer your questions but thought I'd let you know you're not alone in your thoughts

yeah i know what you mean, i do also fancy women and im not sexually attracted but i do wonder the same:/

Again not going to be much help. But I also wonder what it would be like. I found myself licking and sucking the dildo occasionally. After all we should know our way around a cock and how to please another can not be too different from our own.

i've done it and I think its fantastic. I don't know how much detail to go into on this site but if you are really curious and it won't cause a lot grief for you, do it.

theres a candy one sold on here you could get one of those..

sorry guys but i think that makes you bi curious not straight

If it makes me bi-curious then I am bi-curious. I have no problem with labels but just willing to experiment with my sexuality and see what takes my fancy

There is definitely some curiosity within my make up. But there was something missing from my earlier post. It was meant to say I found myself licking and sucking on the dildo after I had been using it on my OH. Plus she seemed to like the idea.

When I was in university I had a very good friend who was gay. He constantly hit on me in a jokey kind of way but when he got drunk he got handsie too. One night after being out at a friend's birthday dinner a group of us went back to his for cocktails. By the time everyone else had left we were pretty drunk and I decided to sleep on his couch. Sitting there finishing off our last drinks he leaned over and asked could he kiss me. I said no - I just wasn't into it. However, I told him *edited by mod*

Wow!... That sure brings a vivid image to the mindπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜€

When in a MMF threesome I've been given a brilliant BJ by the other M. In the heat of the action it didn't really matter. I was licking out her as he sucked me off. Was a bit reticent afterwards but also thought 'what the heck, that was absolutely fantastic'

+1 to naughty mums comment! Wow that's rather hot @IrishChris.

I've got a friend and he has had the occasional hook up with a man. He had both given and received Bjs and from what he tells me he really enjoys it. Bit of a personal struggle when it first happened but now he has embraced that he gets excited by both men and women.

I don't think there's anything wrong with straight guys wanting to experiment :)

I'd consider myself technically straight as I've never had feelings for a woman and couldn't see that happening, but I've had sex with a woman and really enjoyed it. It's just fun to try out new things sexually, as long as you're comfortable with it.

Doc_NI13 wrote:

If it makes me bi-curious then I am bi-curious. I have no problem with labels but just willing to experiment with my sexuality and see what takes my fancy

Great attitude. So long as we are happy and healthy who cares!

Exactly!! People make too much of a big deal out of labels. They only make people feel bad and it's a nonsensical societal norm that in this day and age shouldn't be an issue.

iI have given a few bj's to some guys i think i am bi curious. You while giving a guy head is not bad you really get into trying to please him. i ahve only had 2 guys cum in my mouth the first time i was a kid and really wasnt to cracked up about it. Well the next guy we were adults and yes i wanted to take his load. He finished then he began on me but he would not take the load which i didnt like that but it was over and that all. I would love kissing a guy i never done that but would like to try but i know it wont happen.I have a lot of fantises which will never happen oh yeah i am married when younger we had a lot of kinky fantises but she wont even think of doing nor talking about that anymore. thanks for reading the turtle

As long as it's all consenting adults etc. I don't see why not.

If the situation was right, I probably would.

If you are curious join manhunt dating. I guarantee you will get results within a day, I won't go into detail right now but if anyone wants to hear of the potential experience I can add some tips.

I've gave a couple of BJs and is certainly not a bad thing. It's fun to try stuff that you fantasise about and if you can find someone to try it with then why wouldn't you.