Straight men who enjoy receiving anal

This sounds great! How do i mention it to my OH? he might think i think he's gay? Sounds so horny though!

Well, you could just mention that you have been reading up on what feels good for men - so you can make him even happier of course - and that you found out about the area around the prostate being the real 'engine-room' of the male orgasm and, purely in the interests of scientific investigation, you want to try shagging his arse off 8-)=

Or, given your question re. relaxing for anal you could pose it as a chance for mutual exploration.

you want to try shagging his arse off 8-)=

hahaha well that would break the ice! :-)

Well I've just done this, for only the 2nd time, but this was so much better, he bloody loved it, tried several different positions, all of which worked well for him :) Ended up taking off the strap on and using a double ender, one end in his ass and one in my pussy at first, was good, then tried it in my ass too, as he played with my clit, which was even better....

Can't wait to do it again :) so I think all guys should give it a try cos the results were definitely explosive ;)

Me and my wife love it, we have a double ender and she is mad for it and gets off on giving me one in the ass.

I'v never been a fan of straddling my partner.. being in control takes from being pegged for me.. prefer to bend over the bed and have her take me then lie on my back with my legs in the air so she can get her hands working on me!!

I knew that their 'spot' is up their ass but my fella hasnt suggested anything. Maybe i should try it on with my next man

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Well I've just done this, for only the 2nd time, but this was so much better, he bloody loved it, tried several different positions, all of which worked well for him :) Ended up taking off the strap on and using a double ender, one end in his ass and one in my pussy at first, was good, then tried it in my ass too, as he played with my clit, which was even better....

Can't wait to do it again :) so I think all guys should give it a try cos the results were definitely explosive ;)

WOW! :-)

Yes, I like it, Getting pegged is great! we have a deal if i go into my OH Ass, she goes in mine!

Its win win, because I love both!

MTC i would also be intrested in the postions, we normally do, either doggy or me on my back on bed and legs resting on dressing table and OH standing up pegging me using a toy on my dick, i.e. teasing with a wand massager.

My wife was very apprehensive the first time i asked her to finger my ass but over the years weve progressed onto some of the largest toys lovehoey sell. She loves using toys on me and i think its brought us closer together in the bedroom. Recently tried fisting but it kinda freaks her out so having to take it slow.

love the sound of this just need to get the wife interested as she is not so keen on ass stuff.

Same here. Mrs BP just feels anything to do with the arse is disgusting. I tried a bit by myself as I thought ' bugger it the Mrs won't do it then I'll do it myself!' but actually it wasn't that great for me. I lost my erection during which is really odd for me. Wasn't hurting but wasn't doing that much either.

Glad to know plenty of others try this though.makes me feel more normal

I like to experiment with my new toys first but its always far better when the wife uses them on me, seems sexier and the surpises of how she uses it etc are amazing

I like a bit of rimming and a finger in the butt. Once a GF did that and gave me a bj at the same time, as I was about to cum she slid her finger all the way in and massaged my prostate, I couldn't stop cumming and shot the biggest load I've ever shot. I thought it was never gonna end!

Like BigPoppa, I also lose my erection if I do anything more than that. I have an aneros it feels good (kinda like I need to pee) but there is no way I'd ever be able to cum from using it. An ex pegged me with a strapon once, that just hurt and was really unpleasant, no matter how much lube we used.

I guess I'm just an 'up to the first knuckle and wiggle" kinda guy LOL

I'm a huge fan of this! I love it when my GF puts the strapon on, such a turn on and it feels awesome.

I had ebeen playing with my ass solo for some time, as I was worried about telling her, but it turned out fine. I'm not sure she enjoys it as much as me, but she doesnt mind i guess. She even fists me now and again! I have been doing it for a few years though - I wouldnt suggest trying that first time! Start out with a lubed finger up there during a BJ

Don't be too worried about losing your erection while being pegged. Its quite normal and it is quite possibe to have a mind-blowing orgasm without being stiff.

i love it! its a relatively new thing for us but the oh does enjoy it, just not every night;mores the pity!! get it in!!!!

mm my favorite position

It is definetly a very odd experience, when the angle is just right it actually feels very comfortable.