Straight men who enjoy receiving anal

hi guys just wondering what your opinions where on men who enjoy recieving anal from there ladies,and ladies what would you think if your man asked you to do it??

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/321957-pegging-male-pride-confidence-boosting/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/11019-pegging-any-good-for-the-girls/

There's a couple to start with....

My hubby loves it! I love giving it - turns me on loads, but i do tend to get carried away with it!

2 Likes

I'd never think a guy was weird for asking about it, I'd be impressed, it would be a huge turn on for me! The only time it's come up with a guy is when we were chatting about anal and I joked I'd get a dildo and use it on him and he said "Um... no thanks" so I don't think he'll be open to it... shame :(

I got pegged on saturday night. because i was naughty. i loved it with a reach around

OH got off on it before i did too

getting hard now. LOL

chuckybomcc wrote:

getting hard now. LOL

Ahhahaha! I know how you feel.

I really want to get pegged. It's just something that excites me. I feel it'd be awkward asking for it, though, if I had a girlfriend... I'm waiting for the right one and the right one is one who is understanding. I don't think it's something to be embarassed about, but it is seen as something quite, quite strange and amusing. Until a man is asked by a woman if they want to be pegged. I'd be like 'FUCK YES!', but there are men who are really not keen on the idea. Their loss, I guess... I was inspired though by a bisexual boy who said something like we should enjoy every part of our body, including the anus, because it's that which makes us feel better. Whereas he'd happily take a man, I'd rather take it from a woman with a strap on.

It is one of the best things that we have added to our sex life, but it definitely took a while before I was comfortable raising the issue. And even then, I did it tentatively. But yeah, every guy, straight or otherwise, should give it a go. It's an unbelievable addition to what you can feel!

I love Anal, Ive become quite the enthusiast actually, Damn it I'll admit Im a "size queen"

lol, Anyway.....

Cant wait until Lady J comes around to the idea! She knows as Im always very open about my likes and dislikes!

At least its out there, Just playing the waiting game now lol!

And from a blokes point of view...

It doesn't matter what "sexuality" you are.

However, In relevence to your thread, I'm as straight as straight comes * He says in a low gruff tone *

And I love it, Absolutely LOVE IT up the poop shoot

I'm a straight male and I love recieving anal play. Fortunately for me my previous gf enjoyed giving. She used toys on me and even tongue and fingers. I've yet to to taken with a strapon, although that is next on my to do list.

More often than not I find myself using toys for anal masturbation and have been lucky enough to cum through just anal stimulation. It has taken a lot of time and effort though! It's not something that you will manage immediately, but half the fun is trying out the best positions and toys for the job!

I'm a straight male and I enjoy anal masturbation. I have yet to reveal this interest to my good lady wife. I have however mentioned prostrate stimulation before, tohelp my sperm count, she said as long as i'm not asking her to do it. However I would love her to try. It's not a problem though, our sex life is great and my anal masturbation is something I can keep for myself, I like that , in a way it gives more pleasure to the moment.

Shhh!! dont tell my hubby I told you but he loves it and its such a huge turn on for me doing it.. I get off bigtime!

I love doing it and my OH really enjoys it to :)

I enjoy it but I think the OH doesn't enjoy giving it she doesn't seem to get excited.

Me likey.. me likey lots!

Same here.

I think it's becoming quite acceptable among the more enlightened; most sex therapists' advice, sex manuals and neurological text books clearly state that the anus and surrounding area is a potent erogenous zone for both men and women, and (mindset/bowel health permitting) can be cultivated as a source of immense pleasure and satisfaction for people of any sexual persuasion.

I'm a massive fan.

Any kind of penetration is great. Particularly prostate massage as it provides such wonderful sensations.

It's just a shame lots of guys still think of it as too taboo. It's changing, I think. More guys are now open to it, but it's a shame that many still don't even want to experiment. They're missing out!

Having discovered this shortly after the Bend Over Boyfriend Video first came out in the late 90s I have been a great fan and tried hard to spread the word about how great it feels and how any guy who hasn't tried it is seriously missing out.

I'm glad to say it seems to have become quite main-stream these days, at least here in the UK.

Gyrator53 wrote:

Having discovered this shortly after the Bend Over Boyfriend Video first came out in the late 90s I have been a great fan and tried hard to spread the word about how great it feels and how any guy who hasn't tried it is seriously missing out.

I'm glad to say it seems to have become quite main-stream these days, at least here in the UK.

Excellent: keep up the good work!