Stranges uses for sex toys

Inspired by another thread can anybody think of odd uses for sex toys to give us a giggle!?

I went with:

Dog toys, Rabbits as a mug holder (well one mug), weapons, cooking utensils?

In the other thread. Any made suggestions from you lot?

Vibrator as an egg whisk. It was on some random foreign advert on Tarrant on TV years ago.

Either plenty of thought has gone in to this or I think Hella's house looks like a wierd sex grotto with cock coat hangers... reading your post yest and this leads me to believe you are a believer in job dedication!

I would actually love to live in a house like that! Have random sex toys dotted round the house in unusual places - it'd certainly be a conversation starter!

"Is that a penis holding up your loo roll?"

Ax

But what about when the parentals visit?! Unless of course you can pick ideas up from their house/s?

Erm... Glass dildo = a pestle (the tool used to grind up ingredients in a mortar)?

I still remember back in school a friend's dad finding her vibrator, and since it was only a teensy metal thing, she managed to convince him that it was just a super-modern milk-foamer (she loved cappuchinos and he never touched them, so thought this was safe...until he proudly brought her a lovely foamy one a few hours later). Think that sat on her family's counter for about a year before it managed to "get lost", was so hard not to laugh every time we went through the kitchen. Poor girl couldn't get her caffeine fix in the house after that!

mimiaow wrote:

But what about when the parentals visit?! Unless of course you can pick ideas up from their house/s?

Erm... Glass dildo = a pestle (the tool used to grind up ingredients in a mortar)?

Haha - love that one!

Hmmm....I think I'd tell my parents "My house, my rules" :P although - maybe wait 'til my dad's not around, he's still got a very innocent view of me! I would love to see how much I could get away with though, you know see how much people would accept as "normal" before they realise!

Ax

BashfulBabe - that is an embarrassing one! I rather respect that lie, I don't think I would have come up with something like that off the top of my head... Close call.

AdnaW wrote:

mimiaow wrote:

Haha - love that one!

Hmmm....I think I'd tell my parents "My house, my rules" :P although - maybe wait 'til my dad's not around, he's still got a very innocent view of me! I would love to see how much I could get away with though, you know see how much people would accept as "normal" before they realise!

Ax

Aww, yes, I know what you mean - I'd love to be able to say something like that (be really casual and laid back), but when it comes to parents... I don't know about you, but I turn more into a 'child' again, particularly around my dad because he certainly still thinks of me like that too! Have you had any sex toy related embarrassing run-ins with the parents yet?

Actually - not really with my parents (their cleaner has found a vibe of mine before though).

Though my mum has walked in on us in the 69 position before!

My mum suggested I get a vibe when I was having pain during sex which suprised me! She's very reserved but she wanted to help bless her :) but she doesn't know I have far too many sex toys to count already!

I do also turn into a child around my parents but I'm working VERY hard on not doing it as I hate being treated like a child!

There is a thread about people discovering your toys somewhere but I can't remember the name of it!

Ax

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIgjfXCZfrA

Let that be a lesson to you all to hide well!

x

AdnaW wrote:

There is a thread about people discovering your toys somewhere but I can't remember the name of it!

Ax

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/dildos/27602-anyone-ever-found-your-dildo-sex-toys/

External Media

I want a Super Victor as a door stop!

masterandslave wrote:

x

That's the advert!

Mistress Cara wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

Ax

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/dildos/27602-anyone-ever-found-your-dildo-sex-toys/

External Media

I want a Super Victor as a door stop!

*Smooches* thanks for searching for me!

Ax

No problem!

Steals kisses back

was thinking about this just the other day actually

when i get sinusitis my jaw hurts so i use a ball gag to keep my mouth open at a comfortable angle!

I want my DP as a huge piece of art on the wall.... Takes people f*cking years to work out its not a twig.

ITS NOT A TWIG PEOPLE!!

Student20 wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

That's the advert!

Great minds Student20!

WandA wrote:

I want my DP as a huge piece of art on the wall.... Takes people f*cking years to work out its not a twig.

ITS NOT A TWIG PEOPLE!!

Is is a piece of modern art?!!!! External Media

x

Oh god, stop this thread! You're going to give my OH ideas :P

This thread is really cracking me up! x

Could you use a squeel to clean your keyboard?

We-vibe as a nose clip for swimming?

Penis pump for blocked loos?