Strangest thing an OH has asked you to do

Kinkyfish wrote:

xabix wrote:

My OH wants me to snail trail him, never done it before and can't imagine doing it! I'd probably squish him trying to slide up him haha. Anyone ever tried this?

what the hell is snail trailing any way?

I don't know if it's the technical term lol...But I gather it's when a woman sort of slides up her partners body after she's cum leaving a "snail trail" in her wake

Blondii wrote:

Gyrator53 wrote:

When my wife recently asked me to get her a small vibrator I though I might be in luck (she has never liked any vibrator at all). However she just wanted it to pollinate her tomato plants 8-)

BTW, it works!

Er...ok..im intrigued..how do you do this..?

Sadly there is nothing erotic about it. Apparently the tomato pollen can take some dislodging so a vibrator loosens it up. I guess, in this case you could say that the male gets more out of it than the female 8-)

xabix wrote:

Kinkyfish wrote:

xabix wrote:

My OH wants me to snail trail him, never done it before and can't imagine doing it! I'd probably squish him trying to slide up him haha. Anyone ever tried this?

I don't know if it's the technical term lol...But I gather it's when a woman sort of slides up her partners body after she's cum leaving a "snail trail" in her wake

ahh i see, i could understand if it was on my face, lol

This post is no longer available.

Gyrator53 wrote:

Blondii wrote:

Gyrator53 wrote:

When my wife recently asked me to get her a small vibrator I though I might be in luck (she has never liked any vibrator at all). However she just wanted it to pollinate her tomato plants 8-)

BTW, it works!

Er...ok..im intrigued..how do you do this..?

Sadly there is nothing erotic about it. Apparently the tomato pollen can take some dislodging so a vibrator loosens it up. I guess, in this case you could say that the male gets more out of it than the female 8-)

Thanks Gyrator well im an avid gardener so i was intrigued lol, hmm will have to try every vibe i own now to see what works best on my tomatoes; cant wait to see my OH face when i take my box of vibes to the greenhouse.

My wife is somewhat timid, so it's always me asking for the pervy stuff. However, by a previous girlfriend, I was once asked to dress like Austin Powers, though in all honesty, I'd make a better Fat Bastard.

some of these are funny.

One funny story a friend told me so not myself sadly as it is hillarious, he had a one night stand and after a while of doing the stuff, she just shouted at him, "why isn't your fist up my arse" haha.

cz123 wrote:

some of these are funny.

One funny story a friend told me so not myself sadly as it is hillarious, he had a one night stand and after a while of doing the stuff, she just shouted at him, "why isn't your fist up my arse" haha.

This made me splurt out a snigger!

I got a lap dance from a girl (not in a strip club mind, just a regular club!) who sat on my cock (pants on) and started to bounce up and down to Another One Bites the Dust by Queen. She said if i managed not to cum i could take her home and do anything i wanted to her, but if i came she would walk away.

I did not manage to do what i wanted to her. :(

now i have an image of a cowboy wearing a santa hat, being tied up and being weed on....at the same time as building a pizza oven and tending to the tomato plants........

*laughs hysterically at the mental image*

One girl I was seeing, after I had made her happy using my fingers, then wanted me to come over her back...seemed a bit unusual to me, but still good to be asked :-)

bump

I once dated a girl who had a bit of a "thing" for chocolate. Initially I thought it was purely eating it, she would always settle for a galaxy on a night. One night we were getting hot on the sofa and I was going down on her. She stopped me half way through and asked me to go to the fridge and get her the chocolate. I was a little disappointed but not for long. When I returned she told me to take it out the wrapper and put it in her pussy. She wanted me to push it inside her which I did, managed to get it in quite far, then she told me to take it out with my teeth and we shared it. It was bizarre but was pretty fucking hot.

The sex afterwards was pretty mind blowing.

holy crap lol nice

Hi all

Well I did have an ex who once asked me to howl like a dog when he was fucking me from behind!

That relationship did not last long!!

Apart from that I don't think I could pee on someone though! Just think of the mess on the sheets!!

ive been in fits of giggles at most of these! i love the austin powers one and peanut butter! my OH wont go near me if ive eaten prawns! shame, i love prawns! :-P

oh and ill have to buy my mom a vibe for her birthday then, shes an avid gardener aha

im the dirty minded one in the relationship so ive asked him pretty much everything, i asked him the other day if we could become nudists and go shopping and on holiday, he unfortunatly declined, ive asked him loads but cant think of anything more right now. some things just for a joke though.

he did tell me the other day though that the first girl he was ever with asked him to give her new boyfriend a few pointers in the bedroom department, yet he'd only had sex with her 3 times and only saw eachother for 3 weeks....
needless to say, he found that wierd.

xabix wrote:

Kinkyfish wrote:

xabix wrote:

I really thought I had heard of most strange kinks in some shape or form, but 'snail trailing' is a new one. I don't know whether to laugh or cringe every time I say it!

xabix wrote:

Thats sexy it really is,You dont need to slide up and down him It works better if he is wearing some thin trousers never got it to work on jeans,But all my girlfriend does is sit ontop of me while im wearing my thin track bottoms and we kiss and touck she may rock around on me a little but not much and by the time she gest off there is a nice white trail/patch,Its so sexy to wear the trousers when her juices are on them got some lovely pictures to remind me

Im the one with the really strange ideas but i did have a girl ask me to pee inside her,Im into watersports but i did find that a bit strange.

It was the first time me and an ex slept together and he asked me to turn the light off! He was a pretty buff soldier and I'm pretty into fitness too, I was massively insulted! Even when I was a big girl after my babies I was never a "lights out" kinda gal!

Just a quick note guys. Forum age on lovehoney begins at 18👍🏼.