Strangest thing an OH has asked you to do

Overheard a conversation between three guys on train yesterday about things they're gf's had asked them to do, one said belt around neck (which seems reasonable) another said hold a knife to her neck ( :O wtf?)

So decided to ask in here, could be interesting, does have to be wierd, just anything that when you got asked either shocked you or you thought was wierd.

For me, my first gf when I was 16 asking me to tie her up after we had only slept together once.

Stop right in the middle of things because "OMG! I just have to put some more music on!"

It. Can. Wait.

In middle of some great pounding action, my girlfriend asked me to make her a sandwich.

Ohoho! Nothing like mocking sexism these days... Yeah, I lied... I got her to make ME a sandwich... Nah, I lie, I've never had sex or even a girlfriend.

But yeah, that knife to the neck is... quite, quite strange...

Build a brick pizza oven in her back garden.

I Fucking hate DIY! Grrr

:)

I've been asked to wear a cowboy hat during sex. I'll probably do it but I can't get my head round why she'd like this and she can't/won't tell me either!

I'm pretty hard to shock, so I wouldn't class anything a partner has asked me to do as strange... just some things that aren't to my tastes, like watersports.

I guess your experience and knowledge dictates what you deem to be "strange" in a way... I do a lot of reading about sex & sexuality, so I like to think I've heard of most things already!

I wanted to ask my OH to wear a santa suit after watching bad santa. I don't think he'd go for it though :)

Ive never been asked to do anything weird :/ usually me with the bizarre ideas

In mid coitus, an ex once asked me to grow my side burns longer so that I would look more like her previous bf;

:-(

Needless to say, that relationship ended soon after.

When I was 15 my bf at the time asked me to wee on him, being so young I was totally shocked and grossed out... I said no in the nicest possible way and put it to the back of my mind... Nothing else interesting springs to mind atm

Postillionager wrote:

In mid coitus, an ex once asked me to grow my side burns longer so that I would look more like her previous bf;

WTF was she thinking?

1 bf asked me to use his cum like mouthwash - i wuldnt do this anyway but it also made it less appealing by the fact his cum tasted of dirty dishwater!

sharry wrote:

Postillionager wrote:

WTF was she thinking?

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. She was a pretty unpleasant character, I only saw her for a short while and that was the last straw really.

When my wife recently asked me to get her a small vibrator I though I might be in luck (she has never liked any vibrator at all). However she just wanted it to pollinate her tomato plants 8-)

BTW, it works!

Gyrator53 wrote:

When my wife recently asked me to get her a small vibrator I though I might be in luck (she has never liked any vibrator at all). However she just wanted it to pollinate her tomato plants 8-)

BTW, it works!

sorry but this did make me giggle lol....

My first hubby was really really innocent when I met him he was a virgin so you can imagine my surprise when one day he asked me to wee on him... what ever floats your boat I guess..

Gyrator53 wrote:

BTW, it works!

Er...ok..im intrigued..how do you do this..?

Nothing has ever surprised me and I'll try anything once even if it grosses me out, but nothing has...yet? I waiting to be surprised, hold that thought lol.

Postillionager wrote:

OMG Im shocked what an awful thing to say!

My OH wants me to snail trail him, never done it before and can't imagine doing it! I'd probably squish him trying to slide up him haha. Anyone ever tried this?

xabix wrote:

My OH wants me to snail trail him, never done it before and can't imagine doing it! I'd probably squish him trying to slide up him haha. Anyone ever tried this?

what the hell is snail trailing any way?

oh this has made me giggle reading some of the replies...

now i have an image of a cowboy wearing a santa hat, being tied up and being weed on....at the same time as building a pizza oven and tending to the tomato plants........

A now very ex of mine asked me hide in the wardrobe while she fucked another guy. dont get me wrong me and the present mrs fish love swapping. what got me was the fact we had only been going out for about 2 months and she had been fucking this guy for a lot longer, but he want boyfriend material.

at the time this made her not girlfriend material.