Strap-on for pegging

Hi, we have done quite a bit of anal play and now we are wanting to get into pegging. What harness/set up do you guys and girls recommend? Thanks

We have found harness briefs to be easier to use than strap type harnesses.

If you want your partner to enjoy the experience too then you might consider a 'strapless' strap on. They can still be used with a harness or harness briefs if your partner's Kegel muscles are not up to the task of gripping it for along period of time (quite common).

If you like vibration then either type can be bought with this feature.

Size really depends on what you are comfortable with. We tend to use dildos around 7-8" long and 3-4.5" circumference.

We use Lovehoney's own water based anal lube.

Back when my wife was active in sex , we used several harnesses . We found we kind of lost the mood by the time "strapping it on" and the clean up kind of killed some of the fun . I wish we could have tried something strappless like the feldoe . I still have fond memories of the first several times my wife dominated me . I wish she was still up for that kind of fun .

We brought a strap on which was on offer with Lovehoney there was nothing wrong with it but was a lot thicker than first thought it was going to be. It took a lot of building up and even now we are there it’s still not the best for 1st time pegging and are looking at something new. This was a all in one but what is more important the harness for wear or the dildo?

Definitely recommend briefs rather than a harness. The LH strapless strap on and some good briefs are a powerful combo. We found they fit better and were more suited to getting dressed then faffing with mood killing straps.

I found strapless strap-ons were useless for me. What really worked was a harness I bought from elsewhere with a flat-ended dildo. This rubs against my clit with every stroke and gives me rolling orgasms for about 10 minutes (assuming I carry on shagging my partner's ass). But as each person's body is different, whether any given strap-on works for you will depend on your shape.