strap on harnesses that work with suction cup dildos

Do suction cup dildos work best with any harness types?

I know vac u lock gets good reviews but just wondering if there is a harness that will work with any of the many suction cup toys widely available.

Harnesses with an O ring will work with suction cupped dildos. Ones with removable o rings are best so you can accomodate different sized dildos.

Most harnesses will with the exception of ones that don't have interchangeable o-rings (mainly underwear style ones like Rodeohs or the SpareParts Bella/Tomboi/etc).

JM88 wrote:

Harnesses with an O ring will work with suction cupped dildos. Ones with removable o rings are best so you can accomodate different sized dildos.

Thanks JM, can you interchange rings for really large rings for larger dildos?

sleepycelia wrote:

Most harnesses will with the exception of ones that don't have interchangeable o-rings (mainly underwear style ones like Rodeohs or the SpareParts Bella/Tomboi/etc).

Wondering if somethigg like dick rambone which is 7·5 inches in circumference can be used with any o ring harness?

Hen Night Toad wrote:

JM88 wrote:

Harnesses with an O ring will work with suction cupped dildos. Ones with removable o rings are best so you can accomodate different sized dildos.

Thanks JM, can you interchange rings for really large rings for larger dildos?

Erm i would say so, so long as you can find an O ring that fits the dildo.

pop onto live chat, just had a browse and some dildos have an O ring size guide on them but the one you mention doesnt. Someone might be able to work out what size you would need based on the size. 

JM88 wrote:

Hen Night Toad wrote:

JM88 wrote:

Harnesses with an O ring will work with suction cupped dildos. Ones with removable o rings are best so you can accomodate different sized dildos.

Thanks JM, can you interchange rings for really large rings for larger dildos?

Erm i would say so, so long as you can find an O ring that fits the dildo.

Does the ring go round the main shaft of the dildo or round the suction cup ie in between the base of the dildo and the sucker?

Between the base of the dildo and the sucker usually if it has balls. I dont think you would have a problem with the girth of that toy but looking at it, it looks heavy so might weigh down the harness a bit until its put into the desired entrance.

JM88 wrote:

Between the base of the dildo and the sucker usually if it has balls. I dont think you would have a problem with the girth of that toy but looking at it, it looks heavy so might weigh down the harness a bit until its put into the desired entrance.

Thanks JM, much appreciated

No problem. Do you have a harness in mind? I have this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31755 and its never let me down yet! Comes with three different sized rings i think too which is handy.

Love the title to this thread. If I was a musician this is what I'd call my first album.