Strap on or strapless which is the best?

We’ve been pegging for quite some time and we both enjoy the experience. We use a strap on and it fits me well. My husband wants to buy me a strapless but I’m happy with what I’ve got as I like to get into it and I don’t think inserting a strapless will have the same thrill, also I love thrusting and really go for it which may not be as comfortable with a strapless. Your advice please.

1 Like

Some people love strapless strap ons, some don’t. To use one effectively you need strong kegel muscles and a good control over them. Things like how much natural lubrication you produce, the positions you use and how vigorous you are can also all impact on how well one works for you. You also need to choose one that will be at the correct angles for you and your partner (although there are some adjustable ones). Some people do combine a strapless with a harness (particularly the underwear style ones) but that does defeat some of the point.

That doesn’t mean there aren’t good things about strapless ones. Once you find the right one and get the hang of it, they can be really great. Being inside you, you should get some pleasure from it and some people feel it connects you more with your partner as it’s a little more part of you than a dildo on a harness.

3 Likes

We have both. My wife’s kegel muscles are not strong enough to retain the strapless for long so she uses it with a pair of harness briefs. This combination works fine but even so she prefers the standard Strap-On as she prefers to concentrate on what she’s doing and finds the strapless distracting rather than enjoyable.

2 Likes

I think why tinker with an already great thing, if you both are still enjoying the strap on and getting a thrill from it then stick with it :relieved:

1 Like

I prefer a standard strap-on, as I can get some thrust and drive. A strapless one was more of a worry than fun for me.

1 Like

I feel the same way. It’s about dressing up with it and getting down to some good thrusting which is easy with a strap on but sounds more challenging with a strapless dildo.

The consensus seem to be on the side of the strap on so far.

1 Like

My partner much prefers strap ons at the minute as she really like to go hard on me, and we can’t find a comfortable strapless one we both enjoy. If any one has any recommendations for strapless ones please let us know :pray:

1 Like

Sexterminatrix and I started our pegging journey with the pink Adam and Eve Strapless strap-on which is awesome, though she did find it hard to control at first. Once she found her rhythm, though, she had sore hips for a few days from all the thrusting…!

We now have three strapless models (affectionately called her penises), her fave being a nice black number with a swirl on the shaft. I bought her a dildo that came with a harness, but she hasn’t tried that out as yet as she rather enjoys the freedom that comes with having no straps. It’s really up to personal preference and comfort, but maybe one day she will surprise me with the harness. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thinking further on this: it’s a shame that the makers of strapless strap-ons have not thought to put a set of balls on them for a more authentic look/feel/experience, to compete with the harnesses that have had that option for a while now.

Unless, that is, such a thing exists and I’m looking in the wrong places…?

2 Likes