Strap-on recommendations

Very excited that my OH announced she wants to get into pegging. I’d be grateful for your recommendations for strap-ons.
She’s a 22-24 dress size currently, and we want something that will keep a dildo firmly in place, so I don’t thing the strapless devices would work (although they look fun).
Also be interested in your thoughts on dildo size. I’ve found I need anal toys need to be quite chunky, but that’s insert and ‘forget’ rather than thrusting. Should I be looking at something thinner and longer?
Thanks

4 Likes

Firstly, I’m jealous you’re starting your pegging relationship :wink:

Don’t have any recommendations as far as specific LH products, but I’ll confim your thought that for thrusting it’s better to go slightly thinner.

Might be good to practice with the dildo too. If you can bounce up and down on it then you can probably take her thrusting you with it.

I’d keep a bottle of lube nearby as you’ll need it. Also have her start slow and slowly increase speed and intensity as you feel comfortable.

Also might be good to do a little solo warm up before she pegs you too. But that’s all I got. Sorry I don’t have specifics for you. Good luck!

3 Likes

My wife wears this harness when she pegs me.

Lovehoney Full-Back Strap-On Harness - Lovehoney UK

She finds it very comfortable and it holds the dildo firmly in place.

The dildos we use (we have one each) are the 8" Lifelike Lovers

Lifelike Lover Ultra Realistic Suction Cup Dildo 8 Inch - Lovehoney UK

They have a nice taper so they are ideal for pegging. They slide in quite easily but give a nice stretch as they go in deeper.

2 Likes

We use the Doc Johnson vac-U-lock Supreme harness for pegging, my wife says is really comfortable, and there is a great collection of dildo’s to choose from on lovehoney.

1 Like

Thanks, and yup, bucket of lube will be on standby :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendations, that harness looks really sturdy, and the dildo, well I guess that’s just a matter of trying, so good place to start.

Thank you, good to know everything is interchangeable, so we can experiment with different dildos.

Hey @EverythingNow great to hear your OH wants to peg. Me and my wife are into pegging, we use the Lovehoney strapon briefs and have a selection of strapon dildos to use with them for all round pleasure. Happy pegging, cant wait to hear the story of your first experience

1 Like

Re-igniting this thread! Hubby has said he wants to try pegging! (Yay!)

I don’t want to spend loads in case he doesn’t like it once we try, and he wants to try something thinner to begin to get used to the motion. He regularly plugs, it’s just he wants to get used to thrusting opposed to static fulness.

Looking currently at https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/strap-ons/strap-on-harnesses-kits/p/basics-strap-on-harness-kit-with-2-dildos/a37266g68827.html

And

Or do people have other suggestions?

I started with the 4 piece set which was a perfect set for starting out, there’s a decent size jump from the medium to the large dildo. And I haven’t managed that one yet. But happy with the medium sized for now, I’m looking for more of a softer dildo for it to try and get me to the larger one, the harness is great by the way

1 Like

What size plugs does he use?

We have quite a few different ones he uses, the biggest is from a competitor, 4.5" long and about the same diameter at the thickest point on it, but that is the one he works up to from maybe 2" length and 2-3inch around (whatever that is in circumference!)

@WelshDragonette Do you maybe mean 4.5” circumference? Because a 4.5” diameter plug is 14” around.

Whatever he can take comfortably plug wise, you want to aim for a smaller size dildo than that. Going from plug to dildo is quite intense first time, the lack of neck and thrusting is a really different sensation.
Id pick a silicone dildo personally. Avoid PVC (i can tell you that one from personal experience, they can leach chlorine. Not fun)

If he’s still on small 3” around (circumference) plugs he might want to work up to 4” around before having a bash as even the smallest dildos are still going to be about 3.5” around.

Hah yes circumference not diameter! Thanks, I will have a word with him and measure up what we have properly and size things along :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No worries, i get them mixed up sometimes too. Did gove me a laugh when i shoved it through the circumference calculator :laughing: (and a mental wince, because man is that big)

If youve got one thats 3” circumference ish and the other is 4.5” around getting one of a size inbetween those two should help. A whole inch and a half is alot to try and go up in one go. 1” increase max is kind of best when you size up (i went up in 0.5” circ personally, found it more comfy). Getting something like a 3.75” or a 4” around plug should help him work up to the 4.5” one more easily.

1 Like