Strap-on sex for straight couples

As a male i love to penetrate my anus and get fantastic sensations like you can never imagine (remeber the male has a very sensitive prostate glad ready to be stroked. I would love to take it a step further and get my girlfriend to help and join in the fun. She has helped once or twice briely with a dildo but does not seem very keen on the idea. From what i read its normally the woman who have problems persauding there man to try strap on sex, so any ideas how i can turn my lady around....She seems to think it will hurt me and thats why she does not want to try it, but i have shown her it very pleasurable.

JUST SHAFT HER UP THE ARSE, AND TELL HER HOW YOU'D LOVE HER TO DO THE SAME TO YOU AND THAT YOU WERE THINKING OF BUYING A STRAP ON FOR HER TO TAKE YOU UP THE ARSE.

i dont htink it will be that easy, she has had some bad experiences in the past with previous partners. And this had put her of anal sex. She now seems to think it is just nasty.

Hi Killerdisc
Strap on's can be fun but there is also everything else needed to enjoy this . You both have to be relaxed and "in the mood " . Have you thought of working your way through some gentle steps first like massage and maybe asking your lady to finger you . You would have to learn to enjoy your body for this as I'v found strap on's a head fuck but not that physically stimulating . If she enjoys giveing you some of the attention she usually recieves from you it could allow her to open up and consider toys becoming part of your sex life too . Of coures a drink or a smoke can loosen inhibitions too but so can talking and spending time to find out what eachother likes . Dont rush it and be patient .

thanks for all replies, yes communication is always the key to a good relationship and a super sex life. I have no complaints about our love life and relise when we are both comfortable and if communication is kept open thats all you need. I think fear of rejection was an issue but not anymore. As my partner has said no does not mean no everytime or for the future.

i have a strap harness which have a dildo 4 u and her u both get enjoyment out of it and i love it this mght help to change her mind

Kerric is right, whilst utterly pissed my girlfriend and I ordered a strap on that has a second smaller dildo that penetrates her while she wears it, apparantly its quite odd, we were both aprehensive of the idea but slowly (im talking 5 monthes slowly) we have become used to it and its becoming more of a refular thing!

The Bend Over Beginners Kit http://www.orgasmarmy.com/product.aspx/-/?productid=1482 seems to be popular with couples trying anal sex for the first time.

It's a really couple-friendly toy, nicely made and with dildos in different sizes so you don't feel scared by a massive member coming at you!

Hi killerdisk, have a look at this on my website it might just be what you are looking for
http://www.easywebdeveloper.com/members/new_site/prod_info.asp?catID=11877&cat_name=Strap%20on%20dildo&prodID=124650

let me know how you get on

hi i posted 1 idea earlier but it hasnt seemed to come through , why not try this link to my website it might just be the sort of thing you are looking for
http://www.easywebdeveloper.com/members/new_site/prod_info.asp?catID=11877&cat_name=Strap%20on%20dildo&prodID=124650
thanks

sorry i put the wrong link on but this link should get you there
http://www.nortyknicks.co.uk/new_site/prod_info.asp?catID=11877&cat_name=Strap%20on%20dildo&prodID=124650

thanks

I don't think it's a case of the right strap on toy, it is that she has a phobia of anal sex and that is transfering to her willingness to perform it and not just take it. She doesn't like it herself and is scared of inflicting what she has been through onto some one else - an irrational fear maybe but that is what phobia's are.

She is helping already participating rarely with a dildo which is a great start so I would suggest just proceeding slowly in that course, of course without any preasure on her to do something she may not like. One idea is to get a remote control butplug or egg for you to wear and give her the control while out? bring some more indirect fun for her into the bargain

oops I pressed the reply button twice!

One other thought from somebody who bad bad experiences from their ex this way is that by donning a strap on she would be taking control of the anal sex situation and maybe help her get over it?

Hi Captain Killerdisk, any update on your story, has your Girlfriend's attitude been changed yet. In many way's I was in her position, but my attitude has been totally changed in the last few amazing weeks. I could'nt believe that slipping 7 inch of hard plastic up my fella's arse could ever be such a turn on for both of us ! I had worry's, concerns' different things going on in my head, but after reading people's experiences I gave it a good go whereas before I just went through the motions and now I too want to progress to the strap-on stage ....just loving it !! Hope you are getting yours good and often if not get your girlfriend to read this and give it a go...odds are she'll end up loving it too ! LOL

There is Lesleys - I was hoping you'd chime in on this one, with your erecent experience. Killer, I feel your pain here. I am slowly trying to progress my wife to be a little more keen to anal experimentation. Have you tried wearing a plug during sex? how about talking a bit about prostate stimulation? She may not understand your interest. You mentioned showing her that it is enjoyable, but her perception of the act may be a bit different. If you take initiative, you may begin to get the message across that you desire the experience. My guess is this is not a short process. I am still working on it, and I started this about a year ago.

I am interested to know what pleasure the woman gets for fucking her man. Is it something she is just happy to do? Or is there a physical turn on involved too? I am a complete slut for it personally. I guess that's the submissive in me enjoying himself. I've yet to be taken with a strap on and properly fucked though. How many women on here really get off on it?

My wife says it depends on the dildo. We have a Tantus one which she can insert into her vagina, and I get to take the business end. She knows she is pleasing me, but the thrusting action presses against her clitoris so that she gets to feel the benefits too. We use the dildo for role play too as she gets me to "play with her cock". Just by moving it and stroking it, the inserted end presses against her G spot too.

We have been married 20+ years and are very comfortable around each other. Anal play and sexual role play is just another progression we have made in our love life.

I think it can be a power thing as well that's the turn on. I've never done it personally, but as I'm generally submissive, I rather like the idea of being the dominating one, and adding a vibe or other dildo sounds like it would make it extra fun for the woman.

have you tried the strap on were thier are two dildo,s attached to it,that way ,while she,s penertrating you ,she can also get penertrated at the same time,that way you both are getting satisfaction at the same time.you never know ,if your lucky ,you might get your arse slapped ,if she,s get carried away.

Hi, mind fuck it certainly is, after three bangs a normal dildo can be like waving a wand in the Albert Hall, looking for a biggie !!