Strap on

I am looking for good vibrating strap on. Any recommendations?

Post links to the ones you like the look of and then we can advise if we personally own them.

just asking us to pick one without giving much info is imo a little bit lazy and sending us on a wild goose chase if theres specific things you want/dont want!

Yeah there are simply too many options on the website to reccomend one with no further assistance from you. .

What experience level are you at? Have you used a strap on before? Do you have your heart set on strapless or one with a strap and a bullet pocket? Any you've liked the look of so far?

Think its a bit harsh to suggest the OP is lazy, we are supposed to be a helpful community. Perhaps the OP is overwhelmed and just wants some pointers?

I have no experience in this area but just popped in to see what had been suggested, hopefully someone will be able to help you ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

JuicyJ89 wrote:

Think its a bit harsh to suggest the OP is lazy, we are supposed to be a helpful community. Perhaps the OP is overwhelmed and just wants some pointers?

I have no experience in this area but just popped in to see what had been suggested, hopefully someone will be able to help you ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I wasn't implying laziess, just no point me pointing them in the direction of an 8 inch strapless whopper of a thing if they're actually looking a total beginner friendly one (or vice versa) :)

There just is literally too many to take a shot in the dark with lol

It is a pretty big field though.

If you want a good old fashioned, go for the Lovehoney Beginner or Advanced set, depending on size preference, because that will work with any flared dildo and is comfy as.

If you're more advanced and want strapless, I can only vouch for the ShareVibe, which is nice and super luxury, but is a pain to keep in without rigging a harness and vaginal muscles to be proud of.

I can't yet vouch for pant-harnesses, but RodeOH look great and I'm testing some others out presently.

Basically, any flared dildo can be used, so pick one of those, and work backwards....

JuicyJ89 wrote:

Sorry! There just seems a lot of threads lately where people start it saying "im looking for X product what do you recommend" and leave. People then reply with mini reviews of what they would advise, then if the op returns they dont like any of the suggestions because of reasons they left out in their opening post!

Lovebirds made some valid points. Eg if the op is a beginner then we can only advise certain items, but if they are used to anal play we can recommend bigger ones. Some people dont like straps, but we dont know from the first post if thats the case here.

Im always happy to give advise if someone brings up an item i have, or if they are clear what they are looking for. But sometimes it does feel as though they cant be bothered to look for themselves.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

JuicyJ89 wrote:

I wasn't implying laziess, just no point me pointing them in the direction of an 8 inch strapless whopper of a thing if they're actually looking a total beginner friendly one (or vice versa) :)

I didn't mean you hun :)

JM88 wrote:

JuicyJ89 wrote:

Sorry! There just seems a lot of threads lately where people start it saying "im looking for X product what do you recommend" and leave. People then reply with mini reviews of what they would advise, then if the op returns they dont like any of the suggestions because of reasons they left out in their opening post!

Lovebirds made some valid points. Eg if the op is a beginner then we can only advise certain items, but if they are used to anal play we can recommend bigger ones. Some people dont like straps, but we dont know from the first post if thats the case here.

Im always happy to give advise if someone brings up an item i have, or if they are clear what they are looking for. But sometimes it does feel as though they cant be bothered to look for themselves.

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) I understand that, sometimes there are a few genuine grateful people though who really aren't sure where to start I think people should be approached that way until they otherwise state "I don't want that, that ot that".

Yes I agree OP should state how advanced they are when looking for something. I made mistakes when I first posted and oftern felt jumped on. I just thought it was a bit harsh to drop the L bomb on someone for asking a question, thats all.

JuicyJ89 wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

JuicyJ89 wrote:

I didn't mean you hun :)

I was the one who said it! When we have a bit more info im happy to advise as i have both strap ons and strapless but i dont want to type out a lot until i know what we are looking for!

It can be overwhelming to some people, and they come asking for genuine help. If I want more information on requirements before offering advice, I just ask, or say nothing at all :-)

The OP had already reviewed a 10" and found it too big. So perhaps they had answered their own question. Mabe they should do a search for something that they can accomodate, checkout the reviews, and then look for a vibrating option.

I don't think that English is their first language.

Welcome to the forum Bajer

And I'm not surprised the OP has buggerd off tbh!!

Im sorry for my earlier comment. I just think that there are certain things that its essential to know.

i would feel awful if i recommended my strapless toy of choice to someone who was an absolute beginner and they got hurt because i made the toy sound perfect to them.

We've a couple of vibrating realistic type, (cant remember the make) 5 1/2" & 7 1/2" and to be honest I prefer them without the vibe. She just tucks the controller in the harness and I think that I get more stimulation from the head. If you know what I mean ;)

Enjoy. x

Ok, from the other thread the op has tried the 10 inch and found it too big. Theyve also tried an 8 inch and found that uncomfortable.

they dont like anything too girthy or too firm and want something that vibrates.

The closest i can find is this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22572 but i would class that as being quite girthy for an anal beginner.

Theres this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3491 but it doesnt say anything about the girth, just that its 6 inches long

theres not a lot else thats under 8 inches (usually shorter = thinner) that vibrates. Im guessing they mean they want a vibrating dildo and not just a pocket for a bullet. If it is the bullet then there are more options.

there are quite a few dildos that might be suitable but im not sure if we are looking for a harness and a dildo or a complete set?

BrumGuy wrote:

We've a couple of vibrating realistic type, (cant remember the make) 5 1/2" & 7 1/2" and to be honest I prefer them without the vibe. She just tucks the controller in the harness and I think that I get more stimulation from the head. If you know what I mean ;)

Enjoy. x

Are they like these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22816

that looks alright, but with the suction base being quite tall, im not sure how comfortable it would be in a harness.

That's the sort of thing but not that make. The suction cup fits through the hole and ring in her harness and is low enough and in line with her mound so that she gets some stimulation through the clenching and thrusting. A good fitting harness is important so that she feels as if it's part of her and is not distracted by something that will need's to be held by a hand. You only have to look at some of the video's that are out there and see some of the 'rubish' harnesses. A total distraction.

There's about 8mm with the thickness of the leather harness and steel ring. So it should hold firm enough.

Enjoy. x

I want appologize that I left my question so open . Yes I know there is great range of choice stap ons on this website and it may be hard to know what the asking person is looking for . We have tried the beginner set and after that upgraded to 8 inch long 2inch girth dildo with vibrations. Infortunatelly that vibrating part quickly decided to stop working and we are after a new friend . The strapless are not a option as we are not that advance and I read lots of reviews that it is hard to keep them in place .

A bit harsh! We all have to start some where & how are they suppose to add items they want to know about if they really have no idea about sex toys or what they are after.

any way.. Some people like to take the time in looking for things they may like & helping others out.

Good luck bajar, sorry I can't help I don't know much about strap on s