Strap ons for couples

Hi there me (male) and my girlfriend are wondering whether purchasing a strap on will add to our sex life for me to use it on her for new positions maybe or juts to go for longer than normal and maybe for her to try it on me please any advice and tips ??

I'd recommend one with detachable dildos, like the one I assume is being mentioned above. They're great for switching up sizes and, compared to the Sharon sloane latex double dildo pants, they're much more adjustable and comfy for the wearer. As well, if using different dildos with curves, the adjustable nature of the strap on will allow you to do different positions, for example doggy.
Have fun :)

we have a harness which we have both used on each other. If she is going to use it on you make sure you have available a smaller, smooth, hygenic dildo. For me, in this situation, smaller is easier and gives a similar sensation.

My preferred option is for her to wear it with a realistic 8" which she makes me play with, perform oral etc. We have never used that on analy but it is good fun when i'm in chastity and on the leash.

She has required me to please her by wearing it and penetrating her with it. Afterwards she is a bit looser. so if im lucky enough to be invited to use my own equipment, it has a different sensation, perhaps like following a larger man.

At this time she still expresses a preference for the real thing. Lucky for me.

What would be the best way to approach the idea with my gf ??

Are you already particularly open with her?

Have you guys discussed many of your fantasies?

Yeah I guess so we have tried a few different things

Being pegged by your female partner is an amazing experience. It is quite unlike anything you may have experienced as it is a complete role reversal. I love it and glad to say my wife enjoys it too.

Usual advice about cleanliness pre games, lube, take it easy. It does get easier and you'll be amazed what size you can take if you decide size is the thing for you.

I have a couple of harnesses - the Spare Parts Deuce:-

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26580

And a leather one together with couple of dildos that are, if not bigger than me are more reliably firm than me.

My wife has several double-ended dildos and more harnesses than I can remember. We think that strapons are the 'must have' toy for both man and woman - just so much fun!

Fully concur with kc's comments re pegging - not something to be missed.

A pillow underneath you helps raise you up a bit to make it easier when she's on top pegging you. It is an amazing sensation it just drives everything else out of your mind. Enjoy!

Awesome recommendations
A good read for someone not versed in strap ons

For me it is the ultimate trust you can have with a woman.

I certainly think that if any fella wanted to have anal sex with a woman he should offer up the holiest of holes to her.

My wife looks incredibly hot when she has some lovely underwear on and a strap on.

There are some beautiful strapon harnesses on love honey and they will probably help bring this type of sex out of fetish land into something quite normal and incredibly sexy.

wee_bear wrote:

My wife looks incredibly hot when she has some lovely underwear on and a strap on.

There are some beautiful strapon harnesses on love honey and they will probably help bring this type of sex out of fetish land into something quite normal and incredibly sexy.

Totally agree - I guess it's partly because of the association with the amazing feeling of being pegged but I find my wife wearing a harness just the sexiest thing - much the same visual thing going for it as suspenders but far more powerful.

Main issue seems to be the insertable area available for guys using these.

I bought a 9" one to wear with wife hower while the insertable length is about 8" the width of these item is not that jealous.

If you've already discussed using a strapon maybe have a look at some on lovehoney, it all depends on how comfortable she is with it. To start you could probably get her to be more dominant to ease her into the role, for example making you go down on her or something. The biggest difference I'd say pegging provides is the power dynamic the wearer has; going from the one being penetrated to the penetrator is something that takes getting used to, but once you're there its really fun :)