Strap ons ...

Hi all. Been with my other half for 4 years now. We live together and have a good sex life. We have lots of toys (mainly for her) which get used regularly. She doesn't like and is not interested in anal however I have a reoccurring fantasy to have her wear a strap on.

I have had a finger or 2 "up there" in the past with a previous girlfriend but not with my current partner.

I'm really unsure of how to best to bring up the idea with her??? Can any one help who has had their other half ask the same thing?

Can't get this fantasy out of my head! Seen lots if strap ons that I want to try! All your help will be most appriciated!

Hi cambsguy

Welcome to the forums!

It sounds like you and your partner have a great sex life already, and seem pretty happy to talk about new things. If you've already experimented with anal play, then chances are she's open to taking this play a little further. Perhaps you could suggest she tries using an anal toy on you next time, to get her used to pleasuring you with something other than her fingers?

The Lovehoney Bionic Bullet Prostate Massager is a great one to go for if you want something which vibrates. Alternatively, something like the Lovehoney Basics Smoothy Anal Probe is perfect if you both want something a little more simple. Once you're both happy with using toys it's only a small jump to start involving a harness and dildo. Try talking to her about your fantasies with her - I'm sure it would only turn her on! You might like to consider a strap on harness and dildo with an internal toy for her too, so you can both share the pleasure. Something like the Fetish Fantasy Double Delight, perhaps?

In the mean time, we have a great guide on Pegging which you might like to have a gander at? You can read it here, as well as a bunch of other useful information in our Buyer's Guide area of the site.

Good luck with discovering your fantasy together! I'm sure the lovely community members here will be able to give you even more help and advice :)

*bump*

Anyone else have any tips for cambsguy?

I think you covered it Jess. :)

In my personal experience honesty was best policy. We were looking through sex toys and i told my GF that i enjoyed it and she said fine. ; )

i can recommend the Fetish fantasy Double Dleght for a first pegging, it has been a trusty toy for me for a while, but the Vac U Lock system is something i've just bought and tried and that looks very good also.

the joy of the fetish fantasy is that it's double ended so she gets pleasure also. it's actually nice (apparently) for a girl to wear and then to be wanked off or given a bj.

So be open with partner, take it slow and use plenty of lube ;)

Aside from bringing up the topic (some good advice already)... if you want to start by going not much bigger than what you're already used to, I would recommend this as my favourite beginner's strap on:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2442

It's the product Annabelle uses in the Buyer's Guide video, so you can see that it's fairly small yet great quality and comfortable for the wearer as well as the receiving partner.

Things have changed as regards pegging over the 14 or so years since I broached the subject with my wife (it got given a name for a start which certainly helps!) These days you would have to have lived a fairly sheltered life not to have bumped into the idea somewhere along the line.

From my experience being totally honest and open about your desire is best. After a huge amount of soul-searching and angst I just picked my moment and asked and she said yes - simple as that. Forget about all the pride conserving strategies and just go for it with a "I really would like to try..."

Like the others, I'd say bring it up first so you know where she stands on the subject. After that it's a case of looking through toys etc and seeing what's best for you both to start with.

Good luck!

I've had doc Johnson vac u loc on my tester list for like ever i will be gutted when it goes

I have a list of things I'd like to try which I share with my OH, which also includes where I draw the line.

jeffngloria wrote:

I've had doc Johnson vac u loc on my tester list for like ever i will be gutted when it goes

Ditto!

i sooo want to try a doc Johnson one but at 60quid it's not cheap.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27163

If the above link works it should take you to a Vac U Lock harness and vibrating attachment set. Its less than £40 and its very very good, well recommended ;)

Although these are out of stock at the moment I would highly reccomend these as a strap on harness http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28038 and then choosing a dildo like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13884 to start off with.

This is also worth a read :) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12098 It gives great advice about pegging.

Hope this helps! X

My OH mentioned it to me one day and that was all it took. Why not e-mail her a picture of a girl wearing a strap on and tell her you think she'd look really sexy in it. It's such a turn on for me, I love hearing how turned on my OH gets and I'm sure most women would.

Thanks for all the replies.
Going to wait till we get into bed tonight and bring it up. Will let you all know how it goes..

Good luck!

Yes, good luck!

If you think about it the best 'sex toy' between couples is good communication - it's the thing that allows this week's fantasy to become next week's reality.

Naughty Miss K wrote:

Like the others, I'd say bring it up first so you know where she stands on the subject. After that it's a case of looking through toys etc and seeing what's best for you both to start with.

Good luck!

As others have said "it good to talk".

My wife & I talked about it, and I said that it sounded fun if she pegged me.

All went quiet on the Western Front, until one evening she surprised me with

Sharon Sloane Latex Double G Pleasure Briefs

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5254

All I can say was it was good FUN, waiting until she tries again !!!!

Hi all, sorry I haven't been on here for so long.

Basically, I brought it up and all I got in return was "oh,really..."

I talked her through everything but I don't think she is interested

"Oh really" is better than a straight "No" !!!!

Don't think she wants to do anything though... not been mentioned since. Bit gutted...