Strapless dildos for pegging

Anyone out there that have a strapless dildo for pegging? I’m not into it yet but wondering if my wife would get pleasure from a strapless dildo over a strapped or panties type dildo, guess this could go to the men also that get pegged by their other half, does your oh enjoy the strapless dildos? Again my main goal is to make my wife happy and if she bonking me in the butt is enjoyable to me I want it to feel great for her, thanks for the info.

1 Like

We don’t do a lot of pegging, but we did get the strapless below to try and explore. Turns out it’s too big for me (I don’t know that it’s that much bigger than the widest point of some of my plugs or prostrate vibes, but it’s not very tapered, it’s kinda just blunt in). The vaginal insert isn’t huge which just means it’s quite a bit of work to keep it in. Maybe one of the vibrating straplesses would be better, but we just haven’t ended up using it a whole lot. Clearly I need to work on getting up to taking the dildo portion on my own and then try again…

Anyway, we got one, we tried it, it was kinda “meh” for us. When wife pegs me she seems to get off mostly on the dominating affect she adopts for it. She’s gotten more enjoyment from using a dildo and vibrator with the harness, or pegging me until I’m begging to cum, then riding my face (or similar) before she lets me.

But we’ll keep trying. I guess I’d still recommend picking one up to try, especially if you can get it on sale or with a code.

Sexterminatrix has both strapless and a harness, depending on her mood. While she does enjoy using the realistic dildos on me with the harness, she loves the freedom the strapless ones provide for her. She will orgasm with both, because of the intimacy and power play it gives her, but it’s easier with the strapless of course because she gets the vibrations as well as I.

It’s really up to personal preference.

We have both. Unless your wife has very strong Kegel muscles she will find it hard to keep the strapless dildo in place for very long. We used the strapless strap-on along with harness briefs (bought one size too small) which worked fine. She enjoyed the stimulation but didn’t orgasm from it. She actually prefers the strap on dildos with either harness briefs or a full harness as she can concentrate more on what she’s doing to me rather than being distracted by the feeling of the internal movement.

I cannot offer any first hand experience as my wife finds any vaginal penetration painful.
but from someone with no experience.
I can see how difficult it could be putting a little bit inside to control something larger all well using a very small muscle group to hold it in place

We found it also depends on how wet she gets as that just adds to how difficult it is to keep a strapless in (especially as there is a fair amount of lube on the shaft.

We gave up on strapless but there have been other threads suggesting using a harness as well as the strapless to help keep it in.

We have used both and find the strapless ones to be abit of a disappointment. They don’t sit at the right angle for penetration or hold in particularly well. Hubby also prefers the larger size you can use with the harness.

1 Like

We have the same as @LRLRL the Lifelike Lover Luxe Posable Realistic Silicone Strapless Strap-On and we love it, it feels great for me and makes my wife cum too

1 Like

I bought a strapless dildo for my missus to use for pegging. She tried it once and said she felt like she spent more time concentrating on keeping it in rather then enjoying the sensation and power trip.
Not used it ever again

Thanks for the replies again not sure if I’m really up to this, and or if she is, I guess we will have to talk about it just wanted some opinions on the types, again I want the pleasure to be more for her than me

1 Like